Dramatic much?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Someone I know showed up last night with her toes wrapped together in this big old boot that goes up to her knee and on crutches. So naturally I asked her if she was ok and what happened. She stubbed her toe! Didn't break it just stubbed it.
I just can't take her seriously sometimes. Everything is the end of the world to her.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Did she have it looked at (x-rayed) by a doctor?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:38 pm Someone I know showed up last night with her toes wrapped together in this big old boot that goes up to her knee and on crutches. So naturally I asked her if she was ok and what happened. She stubbed her toe! Didn't break it just stubbed it.
I just can't take her seriously sometimes. Everything is the end of the world to her.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:03 pm Did she have it looked at (x-rayed) by a doctor?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:38 pm Someone I know showed up last night with her toes wrapped together in this big old boot that goes up to her knee and on crutches. So naturally I asked her if she was ok and what happened. She stubbed her toe! Didn't break it just stubbed it.
No but this is the norm for her. She makes small things into a huge deal so her kids and husband will have to do everything.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Have you ever stubbed or ever had broken toes? I have many times and a stubbed or very bruised toe hurts just as much as a broken toe.
But she does sound like an overdramatic sympathy seeking drama queen
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I've stubbed my big toe but pretty sure it was broken as it killed me to walk without it taped up and in a boot for quite a while. Toes typically aren't worth going to the dr over since all they will do is tape it to the next toe and depending on which toe will suggest a boot for stability. My coworker brought me the boot but I didn't need crutches. That does seem a bit much.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:51 pm
Have you ever stubbed or ever had broken toes? I have many times and a stubbed or very bruised toe hurts just as much as a broken toe.
But she does sound like an overdramatic sympathy seeking drama queen
Of course I've stubbed my toe. It hurts like crazy! But I've never put a huge walking boot on or used crutches for it. I just walk awkwardly for a couple of days trying not to put pressure on it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:52 pm I've stubbed my big toe but pretty sure it was broken as it killed me to walk without it taped up and in a boot for quite a while. Toes typically aren't worth going to the dr over since all they will do is tape it to the next toe and depending on which toe will suggest a boot for stability. My coworker brought me the boot but I didn't need crutches. That does seem a bit much.
She owns a boot she uses it multiple times a year for various minor injuries.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LOL!
Anonymous 5

Unread post

You should have kicked one of the crutches to test her reflexes, hehe
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Oh lordy she sounds more dramatic than one of my sisters. Depending on MMOTD i either starts laughing out loud, shaking my head, or feigning interest.
Locked Previous topicNext topic