IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ! https://momconfessions.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26319

I will not date a guy who works on weekends and holidays

KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:53 am

Wait, working weekends means you’re not educated and established? That guy dodged a bullet with your ignorant ass. 🤣
Traci_Momof2
Regent
Regent

Unread post Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:03 am

And somewhere there is a guy telling his friends how he dodged a bullet with this rude-ass bitch he met on Match.
WickedPissah
Regent
Regent

Unread post Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:29 am

We all have our likes and dislikes.

Onto the next.
I shit glitter
mommy_jules
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:32 am

That’s a little weird, but whatever.
If they respect you, respect them. If they disrespect you, still respect them. Don't allow the actions of others to decrease your good manners, because you represent yourself not others.
Anonymous 10

Unread post Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:33 am

Anonymous 1 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:23 am
I was talking to this guy in match. Things were going great. He seems nice and normal. I asked him hiw work schedule. Thats where it went bad. He works 12 hr shifts Sunday, Monday, Thursday and a 6 hour shift Friday. I ended it right there and told him that I dont date anyone who works weekends. I believe weekends are for family and relaxation. Plus I believe if a man is educated and established enough he would wouldn't have to work weekends.

He told me that because he works a Sunday his hourly rate doubles. I told him I didnt care and that he should be a man and get a real job.

I told my friend about this and she told me that I was stupid because that man makes 6 figures easy.

Would you be with a man who works weekends.
You do realize that doctors work weekends as do police officers and emts and firefighters, I could go on and on. Not everyone works your ideal schedule. That dosen't make them less educated or established. I agree with your friend that's stupid. Would I be with a man that worked weekends. Well my husband works just about every weekend at least one day sometimes both. He has an education and a good job. It just so happens that his job is demanding and never closes aside from a few days a year for holidays. Sometimes they have to work those too. He gets plenty of time with family and for relaxation.
Ilovemydaughter06
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:35 am

I've read some fucked up shut on here, but this takes the cake, I have some words to describe you OP, care to venture a guess on what they are?
Anonymous 11

Unread post Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:05 pm

My dh has had to do work on weekends sometimes.
Thunderbug75
Countess
Countess

Unread post Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:10 pm

That's just crazy talk!

At least he had a job.
Pjmm
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:15 pm

KaiandKadensMama wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:53 am
Wait, working weekends means you’re not educated and established? That guy dodged a bullet with your ignorant ass. 🤣
I guess. My ex was educated. He used to be on call eowe for the technology job he had. I thought it sucked because it limited when we could do visitation. But never once did I think he was a loser, at least not for his schedule. I've gone in when I've had to myself. Overtime is overtime. But here you get judged for everything including going in on weekends to make a buck. Send the guy my way. I'll take him.
Anonymous 12

Unread post Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:23 pm

Msprekteacher wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:42 am
So that precludes doctors, lawyers, paramedics. How sad and shallow for you. My husband was Navy when we got married he was home a total non consecutively for 12 weeks of our first year of marriage.

Anonymous 1 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:23 am
I was talking to this guy in match. Things were going great. He seems nice and normal. I asked him hiw work schedule. Thats where it went bad. He works 12 hr shifts Sunday, Monday, Thursday and a 6 hour shift Friday. I ended it right there and told him that I dont date anyone who works weekends. I believe weekends are for family and relaxation. Plus I believe if a man is educated and established enough he would wouldn't have to work weekends.

He told me that because he works a Sunday his hourly rate doubles. I told him I didnt care and that he should be a man and get a real job.

I told my friend about this and she told me that I was stupid because that man makes 6 figures easy.

Would you be with a man who works weekends.
I remember in my teen years my father- with a Master's degree yet- took shift work because he had to, in another city because our rural town had no jobs. He'd stay up there with a friend. We could go three days without seeing him. He did it for about a year I guess until he got a job in his field. My mother worked also but came home for us. Now I'm sure this a troll and who cares. But here's a guy who didn't believe in a handout. A workaholic is one thing and who wants that. But why insult a hardworking man? It's bull shit.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic