I will not date a guy who works on weekends and holidays

Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

stilltfez wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:36 am hmmm hard works or dude who barely works but gets weekends off... yeah, you do you troll girl
Lol. Right!
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yawn! Troll fail!
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:23 am I was talking to this guy in match. Things were going great. He seems nice and normal. I asked him hiw work schedule. Thats where it went bad. He works 12 hr shifts Sunday, Monday, Thursday and a 6 hour shift Friday. I ended it right there and told him that I dont date anyone who works weekends. I believe weekends are for family and relaxation. Plus I believe if a man is educated and established enough he would wouldn't have to work weekends.

He told me that because he works a Sunday his hourly rate doubles. I told him I didnt care and that he should be a man and get a real job.

I told my friend about this and she told me that I was stupid because that man makes 6 figures easy.

Would you be with a man who works weekends.
And just in case you delete it.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 13

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:23 am I was talking to this guy in match. Things were going great. He seems nice and normal. I asked him hiw work schedule. Thats where it went bad. He works 12 hr shifts Sunday, Monday, Thursday and a 6 hour shift Friday. I ended it right there and told him that I dont date anyone who works weekends. I believe weekends are for family and relaxation. Plus I believe if a man is educated and established enough he would wouldn't have to work weekends.

He told me that because he works a Sunday his hourly rate doubles. I told him I didnt care and that he should be a man and get a real job.

I told my friend about this and she told me that I was stupid because that man makes 6 figures easy.

When I met my dh he not only worked weekends, he worked nights. And yep, at a REAL job. In fact, he's been in that industry for 30 years & at his current job for 23 years. Makes good money at it. 3 years ago he finally got to move to days.

I agree with your friend. You're F***ing stupid to demand "no weekends" & for saying he should "be a man & get a real job". You need to pull your head out of your ass & grow up. REAL jobs aren't dictated by girlfriends or wives. REAL men work, not give up jobs for a piece of ass that can't handle the real world.
Anonymous 13

Unread post

I'll add that my dh & I were married for 11 years before we spent a 4th of July together, he always had to work. 9 years before we spent a New Year's eve together, had to work. He's even had to go into work Thanksgiving night & we adjusted everything around it.

In fact, he's at work right now. Calling me for football updates. Earlier this year, he spent 5 months in another state for work & we didn't see each other once during that time. Talked every day, but didn't see each other for 5 months. It's called BEING A GROWN ASS ADULT. Not a stage 5 clinger. Been married for 27 years because I'm not a whiny ass entitled baby who can't handle my REAL man having a REAL JOB.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

yep
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Your loss.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sounds like he dodged a bullet...
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

How stupid. The world is 24/7. He certainly dodged a bullet with you. wow.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

You're deluded and narrow-minded. Being educated and established does NOT mean that you're never going to have to work on a weekend - I know multiple business owners and higher-level employees who do just that. My husband is one of them. When you love someone you support their work and dreams and make the best of what time you have with them, no matter what day of the week it is.
Locked Previous topicNext topic