I will not date a guy who works on weekends and holidays

Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Everyone has their own dealbreakers

That’s not one of mine
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:07 am I wouldn't date a man with school age kids
No judgement just curious.... Why not? What if they are younger?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I married a man that works some weekends and holidays. He owns a very successful company and sometimes it’s necessary.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Your reasoning works for you but not for everybody. The dude dodged a bullet and is probably grateful that you ended it.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Many very educated, high paid people work weekends and holidays. Doctors and lawyers to name two. My brother in-law only works Friday, Saturday and Sunday now and makes more than most people around here. Those are the only days he works. Personally I think it's a pretty sweet schedule.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I work,weekends....My dh works weekends. We make it work. Hell we have gone up to 18 months without seeing each other
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

At this point I'd date anyone with integrity and a good work ethic whose company I enjoyed. I'm not finding anyone that meets the first two criteria.
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

As long as he made an attempt to See me on his day offs yes. It would be challenging but doable.

Now I dated a guy that worked second shift M-F. That was tough and it didn’t work out. He didn’t make any effort.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Dh happens to have a mon-fri job. However, weekend work is never out of the question if the workload demands it. Many 'real jobs' don't follow the 9-5 time stamp. Thanks for trolling, try again.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

You have definitely limited yourself
Locked Previous topicNext topic