I will not date a guy who works on weekends and holidays

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So if you marry a guy with a work schedule that fits your wishes and then that changes... you would divorce him?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

...congratulations? That’s a weird requirement to have. You place a lot of importance on arbitrary social constructs.
Anonymous2.0
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I’m sure he’s thankful he doesn’t have to be with a pretentious bag either. So, the entire world should shut down on the weekends because that’s what would happen if no one worked on those days?
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:23 am I was talking to this guy in match. Things were going great. He seems nice and normal. I asked him hiw work schedule. Thats where it went bad. He works 12 hr shifts Sunday, Monday, Thursday and a 6 hour shift Friday. I ended it right there and told him that I dont date anyone who works weekends. I believe weekends are for family and relaxation. Plus I believe if a man is educated and established enough he would wouldn't have to work weekends.

He told me that because he works a Sunday his hourly rate doubles. I told him I didnt care and that he should be a man and get a real job.

I told my friend about this and she told me that I was stupid because that man makes 6 figures easy.

Would you be with a man who works weekends.
A guy’s work schedule would be low on my list of priorities.
His character, values, kindness, sense of responsibility, education, personal hygiene and health are more important.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:48 pm So if you marry a guy with a work schedule that fits your wishes and then that changes... you would divorce him?
Good question!
🤪
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And no answer!
😂
Ledina60 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:36 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:48 pm So if you marry a guy with a work schedule that fits your wishes and then that changes... you would divorce him?
Good question!
🤪
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That's just stupid. He's working hard for a living. You should be glad to have a man like that.

Anonymous 14

Unread post

I’m married to a doctor. He makes hundreds of thousands of dollars. He works weekends at times. I have a doctorate and I worked weekends before having kids. My kid’s dentist is open 2 Saturday mornings a month. You are an idiot.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Many really good paying jobs require people work weekends and holidays.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:35 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:23 am I was talking to this guy in match. Things were going great. He seems nice and normal. I asked him hiw work schedule. Thats where it went bad. He works 12 hr shifts Sunday, Monday, Thursday and a 6 hour shift Friday. I ended it right there and told him that I dont date anyone who works weekends. I believe weekends are for family and relaxation. Plus I believe if a man is educated and established enough he would wouldn't have to work weekends.

He told me that because he works a Sunday his hourly rate doubles. I told him I didnt care and that he should be a man and get a real job.

I told my friend about this and she told me that I was stupid because that man makes 6 figures easy.

Would you be with a man who works weekends.
A guy’s work schedule would be low on my list of priorities.
His character, values, kindness, sense of responsibility, education, personal hygiene and health are more important.
Definitely personal hygiene! That'll kill it faster than a work schedule.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic