I will not date a guy who works on weekends and holidays

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I was talking to this guy in match. Things were going great. He seems nice and normal. I asked him hiw work schedule. Thats where it went bad. He works 12 hr shifts Sunday, Monday, Thursday and a 6 hour shift Friday. I ended it right there and told him that I dont date anyone who works weekends. I believe weekends are for family and relaxation. Plus I believe if a man is educated and established enough he would wouldn't have to work weekends.

He told me that because he works a Sunday his hourly rate doubles. I told him I didnt care and that he should be a man and get a real job.

I told my friend about this and she told me that I was stupid because that man makes 6 figures easy.

Would you be with a man who works weekends.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Yes, I would.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

When trolling you need to be a little more subtle.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:23 am I was talking to this guy in match. Things were going great. He seems nice and normal. I asked him hiw work schedule. Thats where it went bad. He works 12 hr shifts Sunday, Monday, Thursday and a 6 hour shift Friday. I ended it right there and told him that I dont date anyone who works weekends. I believe weekends are for family and relaxation. Plus I believe if a man is educated and established enough he would wouldn't have to work weekends.

He told me that because he works a Sunday his hourly rate doubles. I told him I didnt care and that he should be a man and get a real job.

I told my friend about this and she told me that I was stupid because that man makes 6 figures easy.

Would you be with a man who works weekends.

I would. Working weekends has nothing to do with how much somone makes or how successful they are. Some jobs require it. Heaven forbid a pilot should ask you for a date.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Yes.i would. Id marry him too... My hubby owns a business and is there 6 days a week. Before that he was a mechanic at his family's shop and worked 6 days a week then too. We still have plenty of family time. I think you sound very uneducated and honestly a little crazy and self centered. Good luck with your dating.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

hmmm hard works or dude who barely works but gets weekends off... yeah, you do you troll girl
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Thanks for trolling
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LOL, I am working this week-end, I think you mocking my life. 😂
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Many Drs work weekends as well and you can't tell me a being a DR isn't a real job.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I wouldn't date a man with school age kids
Locked Previous topicNext topic