Doing nothing is having plans

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My sister is a n unmarried SAHP of 5 Kids. I'm a married mom of 1 who is 7.This weekend my dh and ds will be gone for for cub weekend. I've been so looking forward to this weekend. Sleeping late,having lunch with friends and binge watching something on Netflix. I spoke to my sister over the phone and she said that she needed me to babysit all 5 Kids this weekend because she wanted to meet some rando she met on the internet. I told her no that I was looking forward to my weekend just to rest and relax and have no desire to watch 5 Kids. She told me how unfair it is that I won't give her a break and that she was getting close to the breaking point especially when I'm not doing anything. Sorry Sis but resting and relaxing and doing what I need for myself is doing something else......She told me she would never babysit my son again. Bitch you have never babysat my kid. You have never been left alone with my kid why in the hell would that start now.... I told her to find all of her kids fathers and tell them she needs a break. So do I which is why I'm taking one
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

really?
It does sound more like:
THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Uh huh.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Wow, you both sound like peaches.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

How is she supporting herself and 5 kids being unmarried and not working??
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:52 pm How is she supporting herself and 5 kids being unmarried and not working??
Government assistance. Her housing and utilities are paid for. Since its based on income. She gets food stamps, WIC and she gets maybe a 100 bucks a month fo child support
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I think I might start Mindhunter this weekend. I have a lot of nothing planned, too.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

caustib wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:01 pm I think I might start Mindhunter this weekend. I have a lot of nothing planned, too.
I'm thinking Sherlock or Peaky Binders
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:24 pm My sister is a n unmarried SAHP of 5 Kids. I'm a married mom of 1 who is 7.This weekend my dh and ds will be gone for for cub weekend. I've been so looking forward to this weekend. Sleeping late,having lunch with friends and binge watching something on Netflix. I spoke to my sister over the phone and she said that she needed me to babysit all 5 Kids this weekend because she wanted to meet some rando she met on the internet. I told her no that I was looking forward to my weekend just to rest and relax and have no desire to watch 5 Kids. She told me how unfair it is that I won't give her a break and that she was getting close to the breaking point especially when I'm not doing anything. Sorry Sis but resting and relaxing and doing what I need for myself is doing something else......She told me she would never babysit my son again. Bitch you have never babysat my kid. You have never been left alone with my kid why in the hell would that start now.... I told her to find all of her kids fathers and tell them she needs a break. So do I which is why I'm taking one
This sounds way too made up
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:09 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:24 pm My sister is a n unmarried SAHP of 5 Kids. I'm a married mom of 1 who is 7.This weekend my dh and ds will be gone for for cub weekend. I've been so looking forward to this weekend. Sleeping late,having lunch with friends and binge watching something on Netflix. I spoke to my sister over the phone and she said that she needed me to babysit all 5 Kids this weekend because she wanted to meet some rando she met on the internet. I told her no that I was looking forward to my weekend just to rest and relax and have no desire to watch 5 Kids. She told me how unfair it is that I won't give her a break and that she was getting close to the breaking point especially when I'm not doing anything. Sorry Sis but resting and relaxing and doing what I need for myself is doing something else......She told me she would never babysit my son again. Bitch you have never babysat my kid. You have never been left alone with my kid why in the hell would that start now.... I told her to find all of her kids fathers and tell them she needs a break. So do I which is why I'm taking one
This sounds way too made up
Sorry but it isn't. Dear sister has been making horrifically bad choices since she was 15. She has never worked, never gotten her license, dropped out of school at 16. I'm not wasting 2 out of days off a month just to enable more bad decisions
Locked Previous topicNext topic