Why are so many millennials lazy and entitled?

Anonymous 10

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:27 pm
SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:06 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:45 pm

No one between the ages of, say 33 and 50? That’s a fluke.
The oldest Millenials are turning 38, not 33. We have a little group of people who are turning 38 this year, but no one in their 40s, no. Well, except the manager.
When broad statements are made about millennials they are talking about the younger ones. Almost 4o year olds have their lives together for the most part.
When broad statements are made about Millenials, they are usually made incorrectly. But regardless, if you generalize then you are including everyone in the generation. If you want to talk about just part of the generation, then you are no longer talking about “Millenials,” you are talking about “younger Millenials” or “older Millenials,” etc.

Many people are confused about who Millenials are. We aren’t college-aged, even the youngest are 23 now. The majority of us are in our careers, and many of us have been for a long time. We are the largest group in the workforce (soon over 50% of the workforce will be Millenials), but no longer the youngest. More of the generation is over 30 than under.

ETA: I must have hit the anon button accidentally?
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Thankfully, the few Millenuals I do work with know how to work, and know to show up on time.

As a whole, I dont think the Millenial generation is lazy, they are just clueless, about how to work, because nobody has taught them how. But I suppose, once the Boomer generation retired, they will have to figured out.
Locked Previous topicNext topic