What plans do you have this weekend

Anonymous 4

Unread post

ODD went to the dentist this morning. They are open on Saturday morning. She hates the dentist so she was grumpy. She has a cavity so we will be going back next week. Great. She went to tumbling after the dentist so that put her in a better mood. She then went to a birthday party while I took YDD to soccer. Then home for a few hours and we’ll probably go out to dinner tonight.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

jewelry store & relaxing :)
Jessi19
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Saturday was completely taken up by soccer pretty much. Had to be at the field by 8am for my 4 year old (my husband coaches his team) then my dd had 2 games an hour apart. We’re all pretty exhausted. Hoping for a relaxing day tomorrow. I’m still recovering from shoulder surgery so today took a lot out of me.
WhoAreYou
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Last night was game night with friends at our house.

Soccer this morning, baked a cake this afternoon, just got in from a dinner party, to which we brought said cake.

Tomorrow is yard work, family cookout and DH is going to a show with his friends.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sat. drive 13yr old to walk throughs for Football at 10am, shopping for football concessions and set up 4pm, Watching 13yr old play football at 6pm, back to Concessions until 10:30pm.

Sun morning be at football concessions at 6:30am, then 7yr olds football game at 7:30am and then back to Football concessions by 9:30am, then break down of concessions by 2pm and home on my couch hopefully by 3pm.
Kermie
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Spending the last few days of our 7 day cruise to the British isles in London before flying back home
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Went to a friend’s 50th birthday party last night. Going to Home Depot after lunch to buy some doors.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Locked Previous topicNext topic