What plans do you have this weekend

QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

As soon as everybody gets home this evening Im going to bed until sometime tomorrow afternoon. Then we will be doing some winterizing chores around the house and a huge dinner tomorrow night. On Sunday Ill be playing D&D with a fellow group of adventurers.

So what are your planx
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Tomorrow morning Im going to finish decorating outside then Im going to be in the kitchen the rest of the day..... I found several of recipes I want to try out.
Sunday we are going shopping, then see a movie and then to a restaurant for dinner
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I hope you have a great week-end!

Me personally, I have to work, on call, now until 7 pm on Sunday, boo hoo. And rounding Sat & Sun during the day, and census is high, extra boo hoo, lol.

DS is sleeping over at a friends.

YDS has a swim party in a bit.

DD is vegging out with a tablet, because I am a terrible mom.

DH will be posting tons more D&D collectibles on E-bay.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Farmers market, going for a hike and soccer game.

Sunday is boring house chores day.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Nothing
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:45 pm I hope you have a great week-end!

Me personally, I have to work, on call, now until 7 pm on Sunday, boo hoo. And rounding Sat & Sun during the day, and census is high, extra boo hoo, lol.

DS is sleeping over at a friends.

YDS has a swim party in a bit.

DD is vegging out with a tablet, because I am a terrible mom.

DH will be posting tons more D&D collectibles on E-bay.
You are a lot of things but a terrible mom you are not.......Did you say DND collectibles?
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:44 pm Tomorrow morning Im going to finish decorating outside then Im going to be in the kitchen the rest of the day..... I found several of recipes I want to try out.
Sunday we are going shopping, then see a movie and then to a restaurant for dinner
What kind of recipes?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I am on call all weekend, so I will either be doing nothing, or spending my weekend in court getting emergency orders
Anonymous 1

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:57 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:44 pm Tomorrow morning Im going to finish decorating outside then Im going to be in the kitchen the rest of the day..... I found several of recipes I want to try out.
What kind of recipes?
I have a ton of eggplant, zucchini, squash, bell peppers and tomatoes from the garden I need to use before they go bad. I found a few new recipes for the eggplant, peppers and tomatoes that I want to try. Im still looking for some recipes for the zucchini and squash.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

My plan is to do nothing.
But i can never just do nothing. So chores, hopefully find some nice fabric for a costume. Naps. Hopefully lots of naps.
Locked Previous topicNext topic