Princess
Princess

Unread post

Maybe, but I would do the same thing.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:51 am
jas wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:41 am License for 2 days, but how long has she been driving?
Seven months. But never in the rain like this. The opportunity hasn’t ever come up. She has driven in light rain and mist.
Well the opportunity has come up now. Why not let her drive you if she gets overwhelmed she can pull over and you drive. She won't ever lean if you don't ever let her experience driving in bad weather. I get it's way to late now but next time you should let her experience it with you in the car
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Emandab wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:12 am Well, you could go with her but let her drive. This way she gets experience but you're also there to give instruction if needed. Win/win.
This is what I would do. I don't love the idea of a teenager who is a very new driver going into heavy rain alone, but at the same time, I do feel like the only way to learn to drive in the rain is to drive in the rain. I would let my kid drive, but I'd come along in case he needs instruction or if I need to take over.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:40 am My dd has had her license for two days. It’s pouring rain. The kind where you can’t see the car in front of you. I am not letting her drive to school in it. She has never driven on her own in rain like that. Possibly if there wasn’t a ton of road construction in addition to the rain I’d let her go on her own. As it is, I’ll drive her.
She needs the experience.
In both rain, and road construction zones. Good lessons to have under her belt. I say this as a flagger. There will always be rain, and construction zones.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I think that's a wise choice. She should definitely have someone with her to coach her the first time in driving rain like that. If you rode with her, that would be beneficial. Since she doesn't HAVE to drive alone in it, I can see where you're coming from.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Idk. There are cities that if ds never drives in I'll be very happy. I go through them praying myself. But he himself hates driving so he'd ask me to take him lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic