Wasn't married spinoff

Anonymous 14

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:38 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:32 am I don't see the problem. Not everyone cares about a random piece of paper
I don’t care about whether someone is married or not, but it’s a bit shady in this case, don’t you think? Making your financial/living/family situation look different on paper than it is in reality in order to qualify for aid of some sort is kind of shitty.
It is wrong but happens all of the time. I know a lady who has a fiancé who brings home $4000 a month. She claims to live with her parents and they had their children on govt insurance so it was all paid for. She is a sahm so she doesn’t even attempt to bring in an income. Now they’ve had all the kids they are going to have and now they will get married.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I wouldn’t care
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:55 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:32 am I don't see the problem. Not everyone cares about a random piece of paper
People who say that are naive.

That random piece of paper affords you a lot legally.

Hell thanks to that random piece of paper I can collect my husband’s social security even though he passed away.
It does or the gay community wouldn't fight so hard for the right. But there are retired people that don't marry for much the same reason your friends didn't. Unless it's a family member who had the fake wedding not my problem although I agree with you.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Diamepphyre wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:07 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:49 pm
notyourmomma wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:54 pm I think it's bizarre that they would spend all that money for a wedding but need SSI.
She gets it for debilitating mental illness. I'm unsure which one. Never asked. Apparently the medications are more than they can afford now or ever.
That doesn't justify fraud.
Wasn't justifying it, just repeating what she said.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Probably why she’s on SSI.
notyourmomma wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:54 pm I think it's bizarre that they would spend all that money for a wedding but need SSI.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Report her.
Anonymous 14 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:45 pm
SolidlyAverage wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:38 am
I don’t care about whether someone is married or not, but it’s a bit shady in this case, don’t you think? Making your financial/living/family situation look different on paper than it is in reality in order to qualify for aid of some sort is kind of shitty.
It is wrong but happens all of the time. I know a lady who has a fiancé who brings home $4000 a month. She claims to live with her parents and they had their children on govt insurance so it was all paid for. She is a sahm so she doesn’t even attempt to bring in an income. Now they’ve had all the kids they are going to have and now they will get married.
Locked Previous topicNext topic