It still hurts

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My 9 year old had her eyes dilated today around 1:30 and shes still awake complaining that they hurt. Its going to be a long night.
But on the plus side I finally found an eye doctor who listened to me when I said she needs glasses!
I wish this site was more active at night. I need entertainment!
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Huh, I never have experienced my eyes hurting or my kids complaining they hurt after dilation. My poor son may have to have his eyes dilated daily come November. :(
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:42 am Huh, I never have experienced my eyes hurting or my kids complaining they hurt after dilation. My poor son may have to have his eyes dilated daily come November. :(
That's what my husband said so I called the eye doctor and he said she may be having an allergic reaction. I have to monitor her tonight for hallucinations, vomiting, or difficulty breathing. He put a note in her file not to ever use this on her again.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:45 am
Fullxbusymom wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:42 am Huh, I never have experienced my eyes hurting or my kids complaining they hurt after dilation. My poor son may have to have his eyes dilated daily come November. :(
That's what my husband said so I called the eye doctor and he said she may be having an allergic reaction. I have to monitor her tonight for hallucinations, vomiting, or difficulty breathing. He put a note in her file not to ever use this on her again.
Wow, I am sorry. That sounds a bit scary.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:53 am
Yeah and my husband is working out of town so it's all me tonight.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:56 am

Maybe some tylenol?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:58 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:56 am

Maybe some tylenol?
He said not to give her anything.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Netflix is great for entertainment.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

jas wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:31 am Netflix is great for entertainment.
Yes but shes restlessly sleeping next to me and I don't want to wake her.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

It has now been 11 hours and the eye doctor was hoping it would be better in 10 hours. Shes semi sleeping but keeps waking up tossing and turning and complaining about her eyes. Hopefully its better by morning.
Locked Previous topicNext topic