How many times a day, when out, do you think

Deleted User 1393

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:59 pm I make faces at the ones at Target in the self checkout line. LOL
Your comment made me laugh. Thank you
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I'm thinking 400 a day. But I will be starting a new job in NYC (Queens) so that will probably go up to 600 or 700, unless I stay in the city to run errands and pick up a pizza, in which case it will likely break 1000.

If we're talking about just cameras catching my face, instead of me driving by in my car, it still must be well over a hundred.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I have not thought about that...until tonight when I watched the ID Channel and some murderer was captured on a Walmart video...purchasing all his murdering supplies.

Lots of crimes have been solved by viewing Walmart's videos! lol

Moral of the story: If you're going to kill Earl & you have to buy a few murder supplies, it would probably be best to not buy them at Walmart! :twisted:
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't go out much so I'd say probably less than 20 times between red light cameras and store surveillance etc. Not that is matters. I always behave in a manner in which I imagine I am under scrutiny from others watching so no picking my nose or wedgies in public, no going out in pajamas, that sort of thing.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

There are cameras everywhere at my job, so I don't ever give a second thought.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Too many. But what China is doing watching its people and identifying them with cameras everywhere is scary.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't think about it at all.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't.
Vegaswife2011