How many month pregnant was she? Please help.

Anonymous 7

Unread post

So do I!
jas wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:48 pm Why do I feel like there's more to this than you doing your own math?
Anonymous 7

Unread post

"ding dong ditched us" :lol: :lol: :lol:
madfoodie wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:52 pm I'm not touching this, especially since op ding dong ditched us.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

OP, in your other post, when you said it was your DD who accidentally flushed her miscarriage down the toilet, was it really your friend that did?

And are you trying to figure out the age of this fetus because you want to know if your boyfriend slept with your friend?

It just seems like there's a lot more to this story.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why do you even care?

PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

lets say the end of December was December 30. The approximate date of her last period would have been December 16. so December 16 - April 16 would be 4 months or 17 weeks. If she miscarried the first week of April she would have been about 15 weeks. Months don't really translate into weeks when it comes to pregnancy though people like to use them.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I guess I’m missing the back story because I honestly don’t see the interest in knowing this information to the day unless we’re talking about a BF/DH/SO and whether or not the ex was carrying his baby and/or whether or not that baby’s was conceived while said man was in a relationship with someone else.
So seriously, if a few days will make such a difference in the guy’s fidelity, he’s a douchebag, anyway. And any woman getting emotionally and/or sexually involved to a guy that’s jumping from sexual relationship to sexual relationship in a matter of weeks is an idiot.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic