Experiences with uncircumcised men

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I've seen a lot of posts on here (and other mom sites as well) where moms have mentioned that they never got their sons circumcised, and that confused me quite a bit. So, I'm just wondering, do any of y'all actually have any experience with uncircumcised men?

My boyfriend my freshman year of college wasn't circumcised and it was such a negative experience for so many reasons that I just don't see why anyone would leave their son uncircumcised when it's such an easy problem to fix?

I feel like I'm the only one here that's ever actually had to deal with one before.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:51 pm I've seen a lot of posts on here (and other mom sites as well) where moms have mentioned that they never got their sons circumcised, and that confused me quite a bit. So, I'm just wondering, do any of y'all actually have any experience with uncircumcised men?

My boyfriend my freshman year of college wasn't circumcised and it was such a negative experience for so many reasons that I just don't see why anyone would leave their son uncircumcised when it's such an easy problem to fix?

I feel like I'm the only one here that's ever actually had to deal with one before.
What problem?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:06 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:51 pm I've seen a lot of posts on here (and other mom sites as well) where moms have mentioned that they never got their sons circumcised, and that confused me quite a bit. So, I'm just wondering, do any of y'all actually have any experience with uncircumcised men?

What problem?
Excess skin that makes cleaning, peeing, and S*x difficult.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sigh.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:08 pm
MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:06 pm

What problem?
Excess skin that makes cleaning, peeing, and S*x difficult.
Ok well if your old boyfriend had those problems that doesn't mean every man who is not circumcised does. I do have experience with a man that is not and he never had any problems with cleaning, peeing, or S*x. And I'm not on either side of the debate. I see both sides of getting it done vs not.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Your sexual experience has no bearing on why a man should or should not be circumcised. You have no idea how difficult it is for a man to clean, pee or have S*x whether he is circumcised or not. Maybe your ex simply had bad hygiene habits that contributed to whatever problems he had that he complained about. Then again, as an adult he could have easily gone to the doctor and requested the circumcision himself if it was such an issue. In short, you don't have a penis, so your opinion doesn't matter.
CMrefugee
Donated
Donated
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

My dh is uncircumcised. We have had no such issues. He cleans his fuckin junk. I don't understand the "negative experience" at all.

Now he has told me that when he was a child he had issues which is why when it came to our son, there was no hesitation in having our son circumcised. But had we chosen not to like many do, I'm sure we'd do as they do. Just as anyone would do with any child- try to ensure they kept up with personal hygiene as best they could.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

My dh isn’t circumcised and he doesn’t have any problems. Your one bad experience does not mean all men have issues.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Why do you care what other mom's do with their son's penises? None of my business.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Maybe your boyfriend was just a bad f**k. I can't see being circumcised or not being a factor at all.
Locked Previous topicNext topic