Experiences with uncircumcised men

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My boyfriend is uncircumcised, what problem have you dealt with because I’ve yet to find one with his...
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:08 pm I'm just glad to see you around more! Where have you been?!!
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:14 pm Your sexual experience has no bearing on why a man should or should not be circumcised. You have no idea how difficult it is for a man to clean, pee or have S*x whether he is circumcised or not. Maybe your ex simply had bad hygiene habits that contributed to whatever problems he had that he complained about. Then again, as an adult he could have easily gone to the doctor and requested the circumcision himself if it was such an issue. In short, you don't have a penis, so your opinion doesn't matter.
Off and on. Busy with summer and job, going back and forth every other weekend it seemed to help my SIL out, a bit depressed when my dog died, busy again when we got 2 new puppies to fill the void and give our other dog another playmate. Main water line broke for house and had to be replaced (at least it was out at the connection to city and there was no water damage in the house). I'll probably be off again here in a bit with school starting up this week and remodeling the house some more (remodeling the bedroom and getting a new bedroom set). I just haven't found the right groove of balancing it all this time around and well real life takes precedence, you know. I'm sure it'll slow down sometime in November.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

38rfjt.jpg
Sorry but obvious bait post is obvious.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I’ve never come across it and I’ve been with a lot of men. Im kind of glad because I don’t know how to react. I know it’s mean but it’s gross to me.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My experience with an uncircumcised man was a nightmare.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:17 pm My experience with an uncircumcised man was a nightmare.
Thank you, I knew I wasn't the only one haha. It looks weird, feels weird, and is really unsanitary. And the guy had a long and tight foreskin so it was even worse. I just didn't want to subject my son's future girlfriends to that.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’ve never seen an uncut penis.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:24 pm I’ve never seen an uncut penis.
I'm sure you could google it if you were really THAT interested in it.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:25 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:24 pm I’ve never seen an uncut penis.
I'm sure you could google it if you were really THAT interested in it.
No way. Lol
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My first love was/is (I assume lol) not circumcised. Not problems at all.
Locked Previous topicNext topic