Experiences with uncircumcised men

Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

When our first was born I was on the fence but ultimately deferred to my husband, so ultimately both of our boys are circumcised.

As for me, I personally find an uncircumcised penis disgusting—but as I don’t have a penis I wasn’t sure if I wanted to subject our boys to the procedure for at that moment it wasn’t a sexual response that I was having in relations to my boys genitals to be honest.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:51 pm I've seen a lot of posts on here (and other mom sites as well) where moms have mentioned that they never got their sons circumcised, and that confused me quite a bit. So, I'm just wondering, do any of y'all actually have any experience with uncircumcised men?

My boyfriend my freshman year of college wasn't circumcised and it was such a negative experience for so many reasons that I just don't see why anyone would leave their son uncircumcised when it's such an easy problem to fix?

I feel like I'm the only one here that's ever actually had to deal with one before.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Uncircumcised dicks are gross.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I was with someone who was uncut for 4 years. Zero problems with S*x or hygiene.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

My exh was uncircumcised. He said he preferred it that way. It made the skin that was normally covered by his foreskin more sensitive during S*x.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Such a troll post.

Almost 50% of this country is still intact. That’s a lot of men with problems according to you. The rest just be a hot commodity. I’m surprised we aren’t auctioning off all the uncircumcised men to the highest bidder, after all they apparently are the only ones who work properly to you 😂😂😂
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My experience was completely different.. No problems at all.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I'm just glad to see you around more! Where have you been?!!
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:14 pm Your sexual experience has no bearing on why a man should or should not be circumcised. You have no idea how difficult it is for a man to clean, pee or have S*x whether he is circumcised or not. Maybe your ex simply had bad hygiene habits that contributed to whatever problems he had that he complained about. Then again, as an adult he could have easily gone to the doctor and requested the circumcision himself if it was such an issue. In short, you don't have a penis, so your opinion doesn't matter.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:39 pm Uncircumcised dicks are gross.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anytime I hear a discussion on this, I just keep replaying that Seinfeld episode where Elaine is with an uncut guy - "it's got no face, no personality"

I know, I know...I'm a 12 year old boy...
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Yipes-Stripes
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

An ex of mine was uncircumcised. No issues whatsoever.
Locked Previous topicNext topic