Dd got pink eye from day 9 of school! Pissed off!!!!!! Wwyd?

KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You have ZERO proof someone at school gave her pink eye. Your child could have touched ANYTHING in public, and rubbed her eyes later. FFS lady, get a grip.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

jas wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:03 pm You're kid is going to get sick at school. Get used to it.
This, but she's also assuming that's where she picked it up.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pink eye is contagious before it is even showing in someone's eye. You should think about homeschooling if you are going to freak out over things like this.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

KaiandKadensMama wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:30 pm You have ZERO proof someone at school gave her pink eye. Your child could have touched ANYTHING in public, and rubbed her eyes later. FFS lady, get a grip.
My kids go home and to school that's it. No one at home has pink eye so if we don't have it where else could she have gotten it? The only other place is school.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:07 pm
jas wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:03 pm You're kid is going to get sick at school. Get used to it.
I realize that but if your kid is sick KEEP THEM HOME! Don't send them to school to infect others. We don't need a epidemic! Schools close down over things like this!
Apparently you're unaware that you can spread pink eye before showing symptoms yourself. So no one intentionally sent their kid with pink eye to school. Not to mention she could have gotten it off a cart at walmart for all you know.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:44 pm
KaiandKadensMama wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:30 pm You have ZERO proof someone at school gave her pink eye. Your child could have touched ANYTHING in public, and rubbed her eyes later. FFS lady, get a grip.
My kids go home and to school that's it. No one at home has pink eye so if we don't have it where else could she have gotten it? The only other place is school.
You don't go other places after school, like public parks, malls, restaurants, etc? I do agree with others though. You sound unhinged.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:45 pm
You don't go other places after school, like public parks, malls, restaurants, etc? I do agree with others though. You sound unhinged.
No kidding... no parks? no libraries? no public places? What a boring life.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:45 pm
No we don't. We don't go to Parks because my own backyard has a pool, swing set, trampoline and even pet chickens! We don't go to restaurants. Home cooking taste better and is cheaper. We don't go shopping unless if we need something and even then I do that while the kids are in school.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I realize that but if your kid is sick KEEP THEM HOME! Don't send them to school to infect others. We don't need a epidemic! Schools close down over things like this!
Where in the world are you? They wouldn't close the schools here for an out break of pink eye. They'd increase the use of hand sanitizer and have the kids wash their hands more. Not much else to do.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Anonymous 1

Unread post

jas wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:45 pm
Apparently you're unaware that you can spread pink eye before showing symptoms yourself. So no one intentionally sent their kid with pink eye to school. Not to mention she could have gotten it off a cart at walmart for all you know.
Haven't been to Walmart in two months.
Locked Previous topicNext topic