A Brag Post

Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Today I was told by the food bank coordinator my ODS was needed. He said he could not run the food bank on the weekend without my ODS because he was a big help. He takes boxes of food to cars, pulls the trash cans to the road, helps set up tables and chairs and other odd jobs that require physical labor.
It made me proud to know my oldest son makes such a big impact on something like that. When I told my oldest son, he was surprised. He said he didn't even think people would know he wasn't there.

Add your own story in comments.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Why do you keep saying oldest son?
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:22 pm Why do you keep saying oldest son?
Because like many of us she has more than 1 son
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Conweis wrote: ↑Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:16 pm Today I was told by the food bank coordinator my ODS was needed. He said he could not run the food bank on the weekend without my ODS because he was a big help. He takes boxes of food to cars, pulls the trash cans to the road, helps set up tables and chairs and other odd jobs that require physical labor.
It made me proud to know my oldest son makes such a big impact on something like that. When I told my oldest son, he was surprised. He said he didn't even think people would know he wasn't there.

That’s impressive! You should be proud and I’m glad to hear something positive and upbeat !
πŸ‘
Anonymous 1

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: ↑Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:27 pm
But what son she is talking about is irrelevant. The post would not be any different if she mentioned "my son"

It's weird.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Some on here know I have five sons, that is why.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:28 pm
Conweis wrote: ↑Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:16 pm Today I was told by the food bank coordinator my ODS was needed. He said he could not run the food bank on the weekend without my ODS because he was a big help. He takes boxes of food to cars, pulls the trash cans to the road, helps set up tables and chairs and other odd jobs that require physical labor.

That’s impressive! You should be proud and I’m glad to hear something positive and upbeat !
πŸ‘
Thank you! I am beaming with pride!
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:28 pm
But what son she is talking about is irrelevant. The post would not be any different if she mentioned "my son"

It's weird.
No its not. Conweis has been very open with her oldest son's special needs. I think it Aurisim. Could be wrong. Also when I talk about one of sons I list rhem in birrh order so as not to.confuse other members of the site.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

It's weird.
Now you know damn well people would have assumed she was talking about her youngest and insisted a kid that young couldn't do all that, and she was overworking the poor boy by making him.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pm

It's weird.
Now you know damn well people would have assumed she was talking about her youngest and insisted a kid that young couldn't do all that, and she was overworking the poor boy by making him.
Could have been solved by saying My DD 14 (or however old he is I cant remember off the top of my head) instead of saying oldest every time. That is weird to say it every time. It only needed to be mentioned once
Locked Previous topicNext topic