Do you have a theory?

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:21 pm Do I know why you are unattractive? I would assume your parents were also.
You would know this first hand since your parents were fugly and in turn you are mega butt fugly
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:45 pm I think it’s symmetry and/or societal norms.
I was thinking kind of on a spiritual level. Like why do the really physically attractive
people get to be that and aesthetically “ugly” people have to deal with that. Klimt?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:37 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:35 pm I'd rather be intelligent than attractive.

I can't imagine not knowing basic definitions
What definitions?
You don't even know what an infant is hun
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:56 pm
HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:37 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:35 pm I'd rather be intelligent than attractive.

I can't imagine not knowing basic definitions
What definitions?
You don't even know what an infant is hun
Do you have a thought regarding the topic at hand?
Also, I remain steadfast with my opinion about people who advocate for infanticide.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:53 pm
Bubbs wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:45 pm I think it’s symmetry and/or societal norms.
I was thinking kind of on a spiritual level. Like why do the really physically attractive
people get to be that and aesthetically “ugly” people have to deal with that. Klimt?
Oh, I don’t think being physically attractive or not and spirituality are connected. Everyone is attractive to someone.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Are you drunk? Serious question.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Whose definition of beauty? Of attractive? Of ugly? Society’s? The definition of what a society has classified as beautiful, attractive, and ugly is ever changing and varies. I think it would be difficult to theorize why some people are perceived as more attractive than others based on physicality.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

There's that whole golden ratio theory. That ratio is found in nature a lot.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Most studies find physical attributes that denote health, fertility and symmetry are considered "beauty" in almost all human cultures. This includes shiny and abundant hair, smooth clear skin, pronounced hip to waist ratio, symmetrical facial features, intact teeth.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Its societal norms.
Remember that in the middle ages women were considered more attractive with big round bellies.
If Africa people with the enlongated lips (when they used to out the heavy rock or something in their bottom lip) were considered attractive.
Its genetics, societal norm, personal preference and confidence.
Locked Previous topicNext topic