Do you have a theory?

Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

There's non-physical attributes that affect a person's presentation...things like charm, charisma, positivity. There's also physical traits that don't figure into a typical concept of appearance...posture, gait, fidgeting. These are the things that can make 2 people with similar face and body characteristics rank very differently on a beauty scale.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I watched a show about this. People seemed to be more attracted to symmetry with facial features.I was watching a dating show yesterday where several people were attracted to this new guy and I just didn't see what was so great about him. I realized that his mouth and teeth reminded me of an ex and even that part of my ex was not attractive to me when we were dating. Just something about the shape. Idk....doesn't mean I wouldn't hang out with someone that had that shape of mouth and teeth, and if they had a great personality, I'm sure my feelings would change and it would become more attractive to me.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This is what I think too. It’s a mixture of something inherent and societal norms
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:21 pm Some of it is nature (we are genetically dispositioned to find symmetrical faces more attractive) and some of it is nurture (the idea of attractive changes greatly in different cultures).
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think it is hardwire to find certain traits more attractive for breeding purposes. Those with more symmetric faces are deemed less likely to have a genetic anomaly, but on the flip side some unusual characteristic are far more appealing.
Blue eyes is a mutation from generations upon generations ago, but that rarity probably made the first people seem more attractive.
I watched a documentary on sexual attraction.
Locked Previous topicNext topic