Anyone use CBD oil?

Anonymous 3

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:29 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:32 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:19 am I do for arthritis, and if it gets bad enough then I use an edible with a high CBD and low THC count. The salve helps for arthritis, the lotion for overall aches and pains. Like all things the quality can vary, which is why I prefer to purchase from dispensary
The oils that are sold online do you know what to look for that determines quality?
You can get it online from a company called Lazarus naturals. They're stuff is all third party tested and works well. I love the company because they do a lot for veterans. They also give a 60% discount to all veterans and disabled people. They're not cheap but that discount makes it affordable. I think they give the same discount for low income people as well.
The dispensary I use gives discounts to veterans. I live in Alaska, and try to buy local if at all possible, just to avoid shipping because so many companies claim the postal service charges more to ship to Alaska, and Hawaii and they do not. I will check out Lazarus, especially for CBD products, my sister lives in Texas and uses the salve and lotions daily. Thank you for the info.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:59 pm I think people generally use it for pain. When I was in pain, I used physical therapy. I don’t care if the drug is natural or synthetic. It’s still a drug.
Not all CBD products contain THC. The salve I use has zero THC. So no drugs. Try again!
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:10 pm

The oils that are sold online do you know what to look for that determines quality?
You can get it online from a company called Lazarus naturals. They're stuff is all third party tested and works well. I love the company because they do a lot for veterans. They also give a 60% discount to all veterans and disabled people. They're not cheap but that discount makes it affordable. I think they give the same discount for low income people as well.
The dispensary I use gives discounts to veterans. I live in Alaska, and try to buy local if at all possible, just to avoid shipping because so many companies claim the postal service charges more to ship to Alaska, and Hawaii and they do not. I will check out Lazarus, especially for CBD products, my sister lives in Texas and uses the salve and lotions daily. Thank you for the info.
No problem. I don't know about shipping to Alaska but they have free shipping for orders over $50.... I'm pretty sure it's $50.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I just checked and they say free 3 day shipping on all orders.
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:19 pm

So what would be the best to use for chronic neck and shoulder pain?
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Shaken1976 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:24 pm
bmw29 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:19 pm

So what would be the best to use for chronic neck and shoulder pain?
I like the massage oil personally because I feel like it soaks in well and is easier to use in my neck and shoulders but the salve works better for my hands.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I prefer the salve for my joints, but I do find it easier to use the massage oil on my neck. It's easier to apply and frankly I have a difficult time using the salve if I have to reach my neck.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I use a 50/50 balm called synergy relief so probably not what you are looking for.
Locked Previous topicNext topic