Anyone use CBD oil?

Deleted User 276

Unread post

I prefer the smokable but do sometimes use CBD oil. It helps me with chronic pain, and helps my son and daughter with anxiety. My husband and I are in the middle of constructing a large greenhouse to grow hemp and will be supplying hemp flowers to a local business.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:32 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:19 am I do for arthritis, and if it gets bad enough then I use an edible with a high CBD and low THC count. The salve helps for arthritis, the lotion for overall aches and pains. Like all things the quality can vary, which is why I prefer to purchase from dispensary
The oils that are sold online do you know what to look for that determines quality?
I think going to a dispensary is better because different strains help with different things. They can probably point you in the right direction.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 5

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:00 am I have a CBD massage oil that helps with chronic muscle spasms and tension, a salve that helps with arthritis and a tincture that I keep around for headaches. I got a stone in my salivary gland a few weeks ago and one dose of the tincture helped me pass it in 30 minutes as opposed to the days my ENT told me it would have taken otherwise. It didn't do a damn thing for the kidney stone I got this week though.

My dad uses the salve for his arthritis and my mother in-law uses it on her hands and it helps with swelling and bruising caused by her Parkinson's disease. I give a tincture to my dog and it keeps him off of the damaging arthritis meds and keeps him mobile.
I get very bad leg cramps that leave my muscles sore for a few days. What would be best for this?
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:22 pm
bmw29 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:00 am I have a CBD massage oil that helps with chronic muscle spasms and tension, a salve that helps with arthritis and a tincture that I keep around for headaches. I got a stone in my salivary gland a few weeks ago and one dose of the tincture helped me pass it in 30 minutes as opposed to the days my ENT told me it would have taken otherwise. It didn't do a damn thing for the kidney stone I got this week though.

My dad uses the salve for his arthritis and my mother in-law uses it on her hands and it helps with swelling and bruising caused by her Parkinson's disease. I give a tincture to my dog and it keeps him off of the damaging arthritis meds and keeps him mobile.
I get very bad leg cramps that leave my muscles sore for a few days. What would be best for this?
It sounds to me like you need more potassium but the topical oil sure wouldn't hurt anything. The massage oil I use will even clear up a mosquito bite in a few hours. LOL
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:19 am I do for arthritis, and if it gets bad enough then I use an edible with a high CBD and low THC count. The salve helps for arthritis, the lotion for overall aches and pains. Like all things the quality can vary, which is why I prefer to purchase from dispensary
The oils that are sold online do you know what to look for that determines quality?
You can get it online from a company called Lazarus naturals. They're stuff is all third party tested and works well. I love the company because they do a lot for veterans. They also give a 60% discount to all veterans and disabled people. They're not cheap but that discount makes it affordable. I think they give the same discount for low income people as well.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

One of my in-laws uses it to reduce anxiety and help sleep.
I wonder if it’s safe ?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:29 pm
You can get it online from a company called Lazarus naturals. They're stuff is all third party tested and works well. I love the company because they do a lot for veterans. They also give a 60% discount to all veterans and disabled people. They're not cheap but that discount makes it affordable. I think they give the same discount for low income people as well.
Thank you!!
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:31 pm One of my in-laws uses it to reduce anxiety and help sleep.
I wonder if it’s safe ?
I've used it a couple of times in hopes of getting some sleep. It didn't help at all.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:31 pm One of my in-laws uses it to reduce anxiety and help sleep.
I wonder if it’s safe ?
It's safe. My doctors are on board with it.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:54 pm
I wonder if it’s safe ?
I've used it a couple of times in hopes of getting some sleep. It didn't help at all.
Bummer. I need something for sleep.. melatonin doesn't work and I was looking for something else.
Locked Previous topicNext topic