Anyone use CBD oil?

Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What has it helped you with?
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Arthritis aches & pains, nausea, & menopause mood swings
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have not. Ive heard it can help with different ailments. Ive also heard not all CBD oil is the same as fair as quality.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I think people generally use it for pain. When I was in pain, I used physical therapy. I don’t care if the drug is natural or synthetic. It’s still a drug.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I eat gummies sometimes. They help me sleep.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have a CBD massage oil that helps with chronic muscle spasms and tension, a salve that helps with arthritis and a tincture that I keep around for headaches. I got a stone in my salivary gland a few weeks ago and one dose of the tincture helped me pass it in 30 minutes as opposed to the days my ENT told me it would have taken otherwise. It didn't do a damn thing for the kidney stone I got this week though.

My dad uses the salve for his arthritis and my mother in-law uses it on her hands and it helps with swelling and bruising caused by her Parkinson's disease. I give a tincture to my dog and it keeps him off of the damaging arthritis meds and keeps him mobile.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I do for arthritis, and if it gets bad enough then I use an edible with a high CBD and low THC count. The salve helps for arthritis, the lotion for overall aches and pains. Like all things the quality can vary, which is why I prefer to purchase from dispensary
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Nope, I haven't joined this banwagon.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yep. I use it for pain when needed and as a mood stabilizer when needed. Different strains do different things and got to find quality product
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:19 am I do for arthritis, and if it gets bad enough then I use an edible with a high CBD and low THC count. The salve helps for arthritis, the lotion for overall aches and pains. Like all things the quality can vary, which is why I prefer to purchase from dispensary
The oils that are sold online do you know what to look for that determines quality?
Locked Previous topicNext topic