My son cracks me up.

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That's funny! I imagine that was probably my dad as a little kid.LOL
He's over the top with his "I don't want anyone knowing my business". I've long accused him of being in witness protection.

That's great that he's interacting that much with other kids to even get to that point. My nephew kind of observes the other kids mostly. Sometimes he engages on the periphery. That must make you happy!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:01 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:47 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:39 pm Fascinating! I can see why you rushed home and made a post about it! Super exciting and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!
Actually I didn’t rush home to make a post. I made a post right then and there because I knew you couldn’t wait to hear about it. I did it with this little thing called a smart phone! 😂
Even better! We all know that when something funny or impressive happens with our kids, the most important thing is to stop & post about it right then and there. I mean where else would the saying "post pics or it didn't happen" come from?

But good for you! Glad you were able to get your head patted here for something your kid did that made you laugh. That shit's important!
You must have some history with that ugly annoying anon4 poster. She sounds like a real buzz kill
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I don't think it's cute or funny for kids to lie but we aren't all raised right I guess.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:25 am That's funny! I imagine that was probably my dad as a little kid.LOL
He's over the top with his "I don't want anyone knowing my business". I've long accused him of being in witness protection.

That's great that he's interacting that much with other kids to even get to that point. My nephew kind of observes the other kids mostly. Sometimes he engages on the periphery. That must make you happy!
Lol @ witness protection.
It does make me happy. I think the environment matters on how he interacts. When he is in a room with a group of kids he will walk the perimeter of the room, around and around. I have take him to groups of kids in a gym and even then he would walk the perimeter of the gym. When I take him to a park he is better at interacting. This was on a merry go round. He likes the merry go round a lot and that’s where I have seen him talk to kids the most. That’s why I live taking him to the park:
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:17 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:01 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:47 pm

Actually I didn’t rush home to make a post. I made a post right then and there because I knew you couldn’t wait to hear about it. I did it with this little thing called a smart phone! 😂
Even better! We all know that when something funny or impressive happens with our kids, the most important thing is to stop & post about it right then and there. I mean where else would the saying "post pics or it didn't happen" come from?

But good for you! Glad you were able to get your head patted here for something your kid did that made you laugh. That shit's important!
You must have some history with that ugly annoying anon4 poster. She sounds like a real buzz kill
It’s possible. They seem to like to anonymous
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:04 pm I don't think it's cute or funny for kids to lie but we aren't all raised right I guess.
Yes I’m sure there are plenty like you not raised right but that’s not the point of this point.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Wow. Lots of bitchiness in this thread.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:58 pm Wow. Lots of bitchiness in this thread.
At times it almost feels like the old cafemom. Lol
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:04 pm I don't think it's cute or funny for kids to lie but we aren't all raised right I guess.
I wouldn't exactly count not telling strange kids at the park your real first name as lying. Kids have "stranger danger" pounded into their heads since diapers. I think it's being careful, likely caused by parents emphasizing caution.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:51 pm
I wouldn't exactly count not telling strange kids at the park your real first name as lying. Kids have "stranger danger" pounded into their heads since diapers. I think it's being careful, likely caused by parents emphasizing caution.
Yep and she probably would say I’m a bad mother for what I told him just before he ran to the merry go round and met the kids. I said don’t go too far, stay in sight, don’t go off with anyone you don’t know and if someone grabs ahold of you kick and scream as loud as you can. It’s something I’ve always told my kids. And my son takes it pretty seriously
Locked Previous topicNext topic