My son cracks me up.

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He is 12. And very cautious. I took him to the park and there were young kids playing with him. He said β€œ They asked me what my name was, I told them George!” πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ His name isn’t George. He said β€œ I’m not going to trust those kids with my real name!” The kids were about 4 or 5 years old. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Anonymous 1

Unread post

My kids are like that too!!! :lol:
BionicBunny wrote: ↑Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:05 pm He is 12. And very cautious. I took him to the park and there were young kids playing with him. He said β€œ They asked me what my name was, I told them George!” πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ His name isn’t George. He said β€œ I’m not going to trust those kids with my real name!” The kids were about 4 or 5 years old. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Cool story
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:29 pmCool story
I thought so too. Thank you.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:22 pm My kids are like that too!!! :lol:
BionicBunny wrote: ↑Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:05 pm He is 12. And very cautious. I took him to the park and there were young kids playing with him. He said β€œ They asked me what my name was, I told them George!” πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ His name isn’t George. He said β€œ I’m not going to trust those kids with my real name!” The kids were about 4 or 5 years old. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
How old are they?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Raising him not to trust others will be a problem for him in his personal relationships. Good luck.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Fascinating! I can see why you rushed home and made a post about it! Super exciting and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:37 pm Raising him not to trust others will be a problem for him in his personal relationships. Good luck.
That’s not how I’m β€œ raising him” and he has autism so he already has problems with personal relations. I don’t need you to remind me. Thanks for the concern though.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:39 pm Fascinating! I can see why you rushed home and made a post about it! Super exciting and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!
Actually I didn’t rush home to make a post. I made a post right then and there because I knew you couldn’t wait to hear about it. I did it with this little thing called a smart phone! πŸ˜‚
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:37 pm Raising him not to trust others will be a problem for him in his personal relationships. Good luck.
Oh please. Not giving personal information out to strangers doesn't mean he won't trust others.
Locked Previous topicNext topic