i3tx2x8hzahamvcwbsre.jpg
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:08 pm
AnnieArk wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:04 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:00 pm

No one on here is in danger of running into him, as we do not know where you live, so knowing his physical description doesn't matter. "Asian" also does not help others identify him in your area, unless you expect people to be wary of all short Asian men. Please show me where you posted about this before on here and someone asked his race. Even if they did, the appropriate response would be "that isn't relevant."

We both know you wouldn't have raised a single objection if she'd described him as a white man.
Yes, I would have also asked the point in bringing his race into this. But, we both know that if the guy was white, it would be very unlikely that his race would have been mentioned...
Why wouldn't I had describe him as white if he was white? Maybe you see my avatar and assume most white people are bias or prejudice. Let's just skip the fact my family is multicultural. Asians have certain characteristic not usually seen in other races.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:08 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:02 pm
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:04 pm Your poor kids have to deal with this trashy life. I feel sad for them
I'd think that clean clothes on your kids is NOT trashy.
Going back to this place knowing the guy is there is trashy

Everything she posts is trashy
I been going to this laundromat off and on for over six years. That man's creepy behaviour started last year. I switched days and had not to deal with him again until today. I already mention switching laundromats.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:41 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:38 pm
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:08 pm

Going back to this place knowing the guy is there is trashy

Everything she posts is trashy
You find her puppy posts trashy..LOL!
Not just the puppy ones. All the drama she posts. It is also trashy to have 7 people living in a 2 bedroom trailer
Well actually it is six now. Sometimes I do forget there isn't seven of us, but it is fleeting.
Anonymous 13

Unread post

Anonymous 12 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:56 pm
Anonymous 13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:50 pm
Anonymous 12 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:44 pm

Asian men are some of the shortest men and also have the smallest penis in length and girth.

On average, the shortest men can be found in Asia
Cambodia 5'0"
China 5'2"
China/ Beijing 5'4,
Hong Kong 5'5"
Japan 5'2"
North Korea 5'3"
South Korea 5'2"
Malaysia 5'1"

According to the latest, most comprehensive study to date using 500,000 males, the average length of a Japanese male’s erection is 13.56 centimeters (5.33 inches), with a diameter of 3.53 cm (1.39“) at the head and 3.19 cm (1.25”) at the shaft, writes Tokyo Reporter.

On the other side of the great penile divide were South Koreans, whose average of 9.6 cm (3.78”) made them the shortest among males in the 17 Asian countries for which measurements were available.
Very informative...
Sharky aka Lena is big on stats, I figured I would get a head start and post them.
Well thanks, I learned something new today..
Anonymous 11

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:04 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:00 pm
Conweis wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:47 pm

Because that is his description. If I was giving a police report they would ask his race. When I told people around me before, they asked his race. When I talked about it on here before, people asked his race. If I were to post this on a local FB group warning other women, it would be imperative of me to give a complete description including race.
No one on here is in danger of running into him, as we do not know where you live, so knowing his physical description doesn't matter. "Asian" also does not help others identify him in your area, unless you expect people to be wary of all short Asian men. Please show me where you posted about this before on here and someone asked his race. Even if they did, the appropriate response would be "that isn't relevant."

We both know you wouldn't have raised a single objection if she'd described him as a white man.
I just glad he wasn't a black man, lol
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Anonymous 12 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:07 pm
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:55 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:49 pm

She said she changed days.
A good mother would have changed where she was going entirely. Instead she is subjecting her children t :ugeek: o this.
f**k off. At least OP's not a judgemental bitch. You are one of those jackasses that blame women for being raped. Thats as low class.and trashy as you can get.
Only trash recognises trash, like you just did
I'm reporting you to the principal immediately for name calling
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:37 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:16 pm What does his race have anything to do with this?
Because she was describing him.
Lena never misses a chance to bring up her Japanese ancestry but apparently it's racist for anyone else to use that terminology to describe someone.
Anonymous 15

Unread post

Conweis wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:24 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:16 pm What does his race have anything to do with this?
Because people always ask that question.
No, they don't.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:54 am
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:37 pm
Because she was describing him.
Lena never misses a chance to bring up her Japanese ancestry but apparently it's racist for anyone else to use that terminology to describe someone.
Wait, my SO was Japanese/German. He didn't really show any Asian traits but our 2ND son did when he was little. I told the story on CM before but when we took the kids to a Japanese/Korean restaurant the whole staff came out to look and touch our 2ND son's hair. He loved the attention. It isn't like we came in there and hoisted our kid above our shoulders and announced "Look at our multiracial child!" The waitress who was serving us, kept looking at his face and said, "He looks Asian " When SO explained his heritage, she brought the rest of the restaurant staff to come look at him. They were fascinated that he looked like a blond hair, blue eye Asian kid.
Locked Previous topicNext topic