Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:00 pm
Conweis wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:47 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:26 pm
No, they really don't. And if they did, you could simply respond with "that isn't relevant", because it isn't.
Because that is his description. If I was giving a police report they would ask his race. When I told people around me before, they asked his race. When I talked about it on here before, people asked his race. If I were to post this on a local FB group warning other women, it would be imperative of me to give a complete description including race.
No one on here is in danger of running into him, as we do not know where you live, so knowing his physical description doesn't matter. "Asian" also does not help others identify him in your area, unless you expect people to be wary of all short Asian men. Please show me where you posted about this before on here and someone asked his race. Even if they did, the appropriate response would be "that isn't relevant."
OMG. You’re so annoying.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 12 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:31 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:20 pm
Anonymous 12 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:44 pm

Asian men are some of the shortest men and also have the smallest penis in length and girth.

On average, the shortest men can be found in Asia
Cambodia 5'0"
China 5'2"
China/ Beijing 5'4,
Hong Kong 5'5"
Japan 5'2"
North Korea 5'3"
South Korea 5'2"
Malaysia 5'1"

According to the latest, most comprehensive study to date using 500,000 males, the average length of a Japanese male’s erection is 13.56 centimeters (5.33 inches), with a diameter of 3.53 cm (1.39“) at the head and 3.19 cm (1.25”) at the shaft, writes Tokyo Reporter.

On the other side of the great penile divide were South Koreans, whose average of 9.6 cm (3.78”) made them the shortest among males in the 17 Asian countries for which measurements were available.
Um, actually the height of the average male in China is 5'6". In Japan it is 5"7". What you posted are the average heights of women, not men.

Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 9.12.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 9.12.13 PM.png

If you bothered to post the rest of PRI article you quoted, you would show that Asian penile size is considered completely average when compared to white men. In fact, in your article, it states that Japanese penis size is on average larger than American penis size, where whites are the majority. The idea that Asians have proportionately smaller penises is a racist stereotype started to discourage interracial relationships and effeminate Asian men.
Bullshit. Asian men have short and thin penises, they even make special condoms for their tiny dicks. They cant wear trojan condoms unless they secure it with a rubber band at the base of their tiny dicks.
Asian men all short compared to most other countrys. My youngest and shortest kids are taller at ages 10-13 than most asians. In fact the asians barely reach their shoulders. But some walk around with their head bent over, if they bothered to hold their heads up like most people do when walking, they might be an inch or two taller
I posted the height of men not the women, I can read sweetie
No, you posted the height of women. You clearly can't read. But, you are also clearly racist, so what can I expect.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:59 pm This isn't a novel and just their race alone does not tell you anything about how they look.
Anonymous 9 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:56 pm When you are reading a novel, is the story not better when you can picture the character that you are reading about?
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:02 pm

Where did I say I was offended? I just asked what his race has to do with anything. I can point something out without being offended.
🙄🙄🙄
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:08 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:02 pm
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:04 pm Your poor kids have to deal with this trashy life. I feel sad for them
I'd think that clean clothes on your kids is NOT trashy.
Going back to this place knowing the guy is there is trashy

Everything she posts is trashy
Her SO just died. Cut her some slack.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LMAOOOOOOO....JFC
How did a post about an asian asshole assaulting OP turn into a discussion about their height or lack of height and their short thin dicks?
OP next time you see this jerk, mace him then knee him hard that his tiny dick inverts back into his body
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:43 pm
Anonymous 12 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:31 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:20 pm

Um, actually the height of the average male in China is 5'6". In Japan it is 5"7". What you posted are the average heights of women, not men.

Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 9.12.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 9.12.13 PM.png

If you bothered to post the rest of PRI article you quoted, you would show that Asian penile size is considered completely average when compared to white men. In fact, in your article, it states that Japanese penis size is on average larger than American penis size, where whites are the majority. The idea that Asians have proportionately smaller penises is a racist stereotype started to discourage interracial relationships and effeminate Asian men.
Bullshit. Asian men have short and thin penises, they even make special condoms for their tiny dicks. They cant wear trojan condoms unless they secure it with a rubber band at the base of their tiny dicks.
Asian men all short compared to most other countrys. My youngest and shortest kids are taller at ages 10-13 than most asians. In fact the asians barely reach their shoulders. But some walk around with their head bent over, if they bothered to hold their heads up like most people do when walking, they might be an inch or two taller
I posted the height of men not the women, I can read sweetie
No, you posted the height of women. You clearly can't read. But, you are also clearly racist, so what can I expect.
Everyone is racist to you sharky. You look for racism in every post. You are the racist one here.
You dumped your romani/gypsy persona for a french asian persona with this screen name. Are you now ashamed of the romani blood? Do you think that the french asian blood is better or classier than the romani blood?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:04 pm Your poor kids have to deal with this trashy life. I feel sad for them

You find her puppy posts trashy..LOL!
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 12 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:44 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:18 pm
Anonymous 13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:15 pm
You are the one with the problem.. She was describing the guy. She probably mentioned it because everyone would call her a troll because most men aren't that short. She wasn't speaking about him in a derogatory way she stated a fact. It's her post she gets to decide what is relevant and what she wants to mention. Now we can't even state facts and state what race a person is without offending you snowflakes. I agree get over yourself.
Most Asian men aren't that short, so once again, his race has nothing to do with it.
Asian men are some of the shortest men and also have the smallest penis in length and girth.

On average, the shortest men can be found in Asia
Cambodia 5'0"
China 5'2"
China/ Beijing 5'4,
Hong Kong 5'5"
Japan 5'2"
North Korea 5'3"
South Korea 5'2"
Malaysia 5'1"

According to the latest, most comprehensive study to date using 500,000 males, the average length of a Japanese male’s erection is 13.56 centimeters (5.33 inches), with a diameter of 3.53 cm (1.39“) at the head and 3.19 cm (1.25”) at the shaft, writes Tokyo Reporter.

On the other side of the great penile divide were South Koreans, whose average of 9.6 cm (3.78”) made them the shortest among males in the 17 Asian countries for which measurements were available.
Oh snap....
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:38 pm

Not just the puppy ones. All the drama she posts. It is also trashy to have 7 people living in a 2 bedroom trailer
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:41 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:38 pm

Not just the puppy ones. All the drama she posts. It is also trashy to have 7 people living in a 2 bedroom trailer
I don't find that trashy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic