I was sexually assaulted in public

SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:06 pm
Anonymous 13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:34 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:18 pm

Most Asian men aren't that short, so once again, his race has nothing to do with it.
Again.. You don't get to decide what is relevant in her post. Don't you have anything better to do than hijacking her post picking a fight over something so stupid.
It is a fact whether or not something is relevant. I made one short comment, all of you have hijacked her post my quoting me over and over instead of just moving on.
I noticed it too. You weren’t the only one.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Conweis wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:41 am
MeAF wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:54 am
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:37 pm

Because she was describing him.
Lena never misses a chance to bring up her Japanese ancestry but apparently it's racist for anyone else to use that terminology to describe someone.
Wait, my SO was Japanese/German. He didn't really show any Asian traits but our 2ND son did when he was little. I told the story on CM before but when we took the kids to a Japanese/Korean restaurant the whole staff came out to look and touch our 2ND son's hair. He loved the attention. It isn't like we came in there and hoisted our kid above our shoulders and announced "Look at our multiracial child!" The waitress who was serving us, kept looking at his face and said, "He looks Asian " When SO explained his heritage, she brought the rest of the restaurant staff to come look at him. They were fascinated that he looked like a blond hair, blue eye Asian kid.
What does this story have to do with you brining up Asian all the time but calling other people racist for doing it?

I don’t know you enough to say it’s true, but this is an odd response to that comment.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Conweis wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:15 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:08 pm
AnnieArk wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:04 pm

We both know you wouldn't have raised a single objection if she'd described him as a white man.
Yes, I would have also asked the point in bringing his race into this. But, we both know that if the guy was white, it would be very unlikely that his race would have been mentioned...
Why wouldn't I had describe him as white if he was white? Maybe you see my avatar and assume most white people are bias or prejudice. Let's just skip the fact my family is multicultural. Asians have certain characteristic not usually seen in other races.
Asians aren’t the only race with certain characteristics.
Considering you have quarter Asian kids and exposure to Asians if your former spouse is half Japanese...your comments are really off to me. Almost like passive aggressive jabs.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:49 pm LMAOOOOOOO....JFC
How did a post about an asian asshole assaulting OP turn into a discussion about their height or lack of height and their short thin dicks?
OP next time you see this jerk, mace him then knee him hard that his tiny dick inverts back into his body
This. Lord have mercy.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:39 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:08 pm

Yes, I would have also asked the point in bringing his race into this. But, we both know that if the guy was white, it would be very unlikely that his race would have been mentioned...
Why wouldn't I had describe him as white if he was white? Maybe you see my avatar and assume most white people are bias or prejudice. Let's just skip the fact my family is multicultural. Asians have certain characteristic not usually seen in other races.
Considering you have quarter Asian kids and exposure to Asians if your former spouse is half Japanese...your comments are really off to me. Almost like passive aggressive jabs.
Why would I be passive aggressive towards my children's and late SO's heritage?
Asian have certain characteristics usually not seen in other races. Each race has certain characteristics that are not dominant in other races.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Conweis wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:54 am
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:39 am

Why would I be passive aggressive towards my children's and late SO's heritage?
Asian have certain characteristics usually not seen in other races. Each race has certain characteristics that are not dominant in other races.
Idk, I’m wondering why you would do that myself TBH but I can’t answer that question for you.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:29 am
MeAF wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:54 am

Lena never misses a chance to bring up her Japanese ancestry but apparently it's racist for anyone else to use that terminology to describe someone.
Wait, my SO was Japanese/German. He didn't really show any Asian traits but our 2ND son did when he was little. I told the story on CM before but when we took the kids to a Japanese/Korean restaurant the whole staff came out to look and touch our 2ND son's hair. He loved the attention. It isn't like we came in there and hoisted our kid above our shoulders and announced "Look at our multiracial child!" The waitress who was serving us, kept looking at his face and said, "He looks Asian " When SO explained his heritage, she brought the rest of the restaurant staff to come look at him. They were fascinated that he looked like a blond hair, blue eye Asian kid.
What does this story have to do with you brining up Asian all the time but calling other people racist for doing it?

I don’t know you enough to say it’s true, but this is an odd response to that comment.
It was in response to this comment:

It was a humorous story I posted on DRIH years ago. It was one of my SO's favorite memories to tell people.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Conweis wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:03 pm

It was a humorous story I posted on DRIH years ago. It was one of my SO's favorite memories to tell people.
That’s not what I asked. What does this have to do with you bringing up Asians whenever you get a chance and call other people racist when they do it?

It kinda confirms what the poster is saying as she didn’t ask for your SO’s favorite story.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

You didn't do anything wrong. Please don't feel you have to explain yourself.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:27 pm

You didn't do anything wrong. Please don't feel you have to explain yourself.
Locked Previous topicNext topic