I was sexually assaulted in public

Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Always be on guard.
It is broad day light and I am at the laundromat. I switched the days I came here because this little asian dude was giving me uneasy vibes. Oh when I say short, he comes to my shoulder and I am 5'1.
He would come up right behind me with no personal space.
He always wanted a hug
He was very handsy.
He kept giving my kids money
The final straw was when he tried to hug me, he kissed my armpit.

Now I had told this guy I was married. He still asked for my number. He kept trying to give me money and would leave it on my washer. I tried to make it very clear I was not interested. I am very non confrontational and it takes a lot for me to confront someone.
Today he was there. I was waiting for my four and 13 year old to get out of the bathroom. He comes up to me and tried to hug me. I told him no and put my hands in front of me. He grabbed my arm and tried to pull me into a hug and grabbed my breast in the process. I pushed him away and yelled STOP!
He put money on my washer and I yelled "I don't want your money. Leave me alone." He just walked away and drove off.

There were people there but I was in the back waiting by the bathroom and the guy is so short, people can't see him in pass the washer.
When he walked away another guy walked by and asked what was the problem. I told him that man grabbed my breast and the guy said "That old man probably just wanted a hug and it was an accident."

Always be on guard. I switched days I came here to get away from that man. People couldn't believe a little old man like him could be an aggressor. I am going to have to switch laundromats altogether.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Learn how to kick a man in the groin. Dude needs a hard, swift knee to the crotch.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I encountered a man like that when we were on vacation a few years ago. He thought he could get by with it because he was old. He was shocked when i made a scene.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

How much money? Not the point, but I'm curious.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:43 pm How much money? Not the point, but I'm curious.
$10.50
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I carry pepper spray on my key ring. I wonder in a situation like this if you can be the one who gets in legal trouble for using it.

I'm sorry that happened to you. Wish you didn't have to change your routine because of it.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I'm sorry that happened to you. I was thinking you meant raped (which I am so glad it was not that!) I am always confused on the phrases of this kind of thing.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Every place seems to have cameras these days. I know it was an "off" location in the laundromat, but couldn't hurt to see if you could ask whoever's in charge if it caught anything and file..whatever gets filed in these situations so he can't be a perv to someone else.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I’d try to get him banned from the laundromat.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:36 pm Learn how to kick a man in the groin. Dude needs a hard, swift knee to the crotch.
This.
Locked Previous topicNext topic