I was sexually assaulted in public

Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Grow a stronger backbone and take some martial arts/self defense classes. He kept coming after you because you make yourself an easy target. The first thing we teach in self defense is situational awareness and how NOT to be a target (eye contact, confident posture, etc.).

What he did was 100% NOT okay, but there are things you could have done to stop it a lot sooner.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:08 pm When anyone grabs you from behind, or hugs you from behind that you don't want touching you here's a helpful tip.

when they grab/hug you, plant the heel of your foot firmly (hard as f**k) onto the top of their foot. Rock back on your heels to put your weight on them & on his foot, then spin to turn around. This will not only break their hold, but it can put them on the ground if you do it hard enough. It's especially painful if you happen to have heels on.
Ooohhh...nice one!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 11 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:07 am
Anonymous 12 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:07 pm
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:55 pm
A good mother would have changed where she was going entirely. Instead she is subjecting her children t :ugeek: o this.
f**k off. At least OP's not a judgemental bitch. You are one of those jackasses that blame women for being raped. Thats as low class.and trashy as you can get.
Only trash recognises trash, like you just did
I'm reporting you to the principal immediately for name calling
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 14

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:54 am
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:37 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:16 pm What does his race have anything to do with this?
Because she was describing him.
Lena never misses a chance to bring up her Japanese ancestry but apparently it's racist for anyone else to use that terminology to describe someone.
Attachments
i3tx2x8hzahamvcwbsre.jpg
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:54 am
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:37 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:16 pm What does his race have anything to do with this?
Because she was describing him.
Lena never misses a chance to bring up her Japanese ancestry but apparently it's racist for anyone else to use that terminology to describe someone.
Oh I know.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

And this is positively true. So, I don't understand why there would be anything wrong with describing this man as Asian.

"People classified as Asians are physically different in some ways than people of European descent. In almost all cases Asians have straight, black hair and dark eyes. They also tend to have less body hair, less facial hair, flatter faces, smaller noses, wider cheekbones, and "shovel-shaped" incisor teeth (slightly scooped out shape of back side of the front teeth)."

Asian physical characteristics:
http://factsanddetails.com/asian/cat62/ ... m2608.html
Conweis wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:15 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:08 pm
AnnieArk wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:04 pm

We both know you wouldn't have raised a single objection if she'd described him as a white man.
Yes, I would have also asked the point in bringing his race into this. But, we both know that if the guy was white, it would be very unlikely that his race would have been mentioned...
Asians have certain characteristic not usually seen in other races.
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You need to yell, get the f**k away from me you creep.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

You should be proud of your heritage. And I, for one, would never want you to feel like you can't talk about your heritage. I, for one, want you to feel welcome. Please don't stop sharing.
Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:34 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:19 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:02 pm

The comment said that about me, not about the OP. I am biracial, Japanese heritage is a part of my life, so sometimes it comes up when I am posting on here. I don't bring it up when it is not relevant and I do not post about it constantly. For example, if someone asks what our kids ate for lunch today, when sharing what my kids ate it may contain Japanese food.
I do not find racism in everything. If race is already included in a post, I might talk about race. In this case, I never used the word "racist" , I simply asked why his race was relevant to the story, as race isn't a very good way to describe someone since members of the same race will look drastically different, so it seemed odd to solely mention race.
Ohhh I am sorry! I thought it was towards the OP. I’m half Japanese too. So, I get where your coming from and why you asked what race had to do with it because I noticed it too. I also knew the whole “Asian men are short with small dicks” was coming too, which is why I didn’t see a need to mention it. Just didn’t say anything until the convo progressed.

I’ve seen you comment often and didn’t know you were Japanese to agree that you drag it into the ground.
I don't think it is easy for non-minorities to see the harm in things like this when they don't have to deal with microaggressions on a daily basis, which is why I didnt call her a racist, all I was intending to do was to say that even if she didn't consciously mean anything by it, including his race in a story like this when it is not relevant can further fuel others stereotypes and can open the door to other racist ideas, so if that is not her intent, then it's best to leave that out.
This site can just not handle discussions of race, hence while I can't even ever post about topics relative to my heritage or speak about it because I am proud of who I am without being told that it's not welcome and that I bring it up always when it's probably a part of maybe 5 percent of my posts.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Race is always included when describing someone, as is gender, hair color, height, weight, facial hair, tattoos, etc. It is not racist to mention race.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm sorry that happened to you, I hope you don't encounter him again, and if you do, a knee to the groin might deter him for doing it again.
Locked Previous topicNext topic