BH90210

Anonymous 4

Unread post

But it's not Tori's real life..it's just a twist on it and kinda like a "behind the scenes" to trying to get everyone on board to make a reboot. I think it's a good idea.
MeAF wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:57 pm It sucks! I watched the first episode and got pissed off but I wanted to give it a chance. I tried to watch the second episode but I only made it through 10 minutes and turned it off. I don't get the point. The fans want to see the original cast in character, not this stupid shit. I don't give a shit about what Tori Spelling is doing in real life.
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I love it. It makes me laugh. I knew beforehand what the concept was so I went in with open eyes. I teared up in the first episode when they did the tributes.
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:57 pm It sucks! I watched the first episode and got pissed off but I wanted to give it a chance. I tried to watch the second episode but I only made it through 10 minutes and turned it off. I don't get the point. The fans want to see the original cast in character, not this stupid shit. I don't give a shit about what Tori Spelling is doing in real life.
Exactly. It’s not even their actual real life. It’s Liddell based
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Momto1son
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yes I am watching. I love it.
mrsjules79
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I loved the original and I wasn't a fan of the first episode of the new one but I've enjoyed the last 2 episodes so I'll stick with it.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I started watching and TBH, I got bored.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It's an interesting set up. I didn't really watch the first time around. I was in my twenties, so I was the Melrose Place crowd. They've got some fairly entertaining dialog.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 203

Unread post

From snippets I've read from an interview with Christine Elise ("Emily Valentine"), this reboot was the brainchild of Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth.

Honestly, I always felt too old when I watched it way back when. I was in my 20's at the time but I still liked it until Shannen ("Brenda") left. I've always liked her.

The reboot just isn't for me. Now I DO feel I am too old though they've apparently taken both Emily and Andrea's character's in new directions, which is good.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No. I'm not sure I will. Curiousity might strike me and I'll watch a few episodes.
i want candy!
Locked Previous topicNext topic