Old days on cafemom on the topic of abortion.

HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:45 pm
HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:44 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:40 pm

Fetus isn't born yet so NOPE, not infantcide. Let's face facts though since this is a bullshit post anyhow, that shit would never happen.You know it, I know it, OP knows it. Moving on.
I moved on s few hours ago. You already quoted and responded to this.
I'm not either of the anons you were conversing with. Try again Sherlock.
Oh, sorry. Why are you so angry?
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:49 pm
HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:44 pm
I moved on s few hours ago. You already quoted and responded to this.
Oh so you're going that route? The route of assuming my emotional state based on a rather blase' comment because it disagrees with your stance when you can't dictate tone or sarcasm over the written word to try to continue an argument you already lost? Okay then, you have fun with that.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:54 pm

Oh so you're going that route? The route of assuming my emotional state based on a rather blase' comment because it disagrees with your stance when you can't dictate tone or sarcasm over the written word to try to continue an argument you already lost? Okay then, you have fun with that.
Well, you say that killing a viable life is a woman’s choice, so anything else you say to me is gibberish. You seem angry in tone.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:44 pm Remember when some of you used to be pro-abortion but would say the sooner you kill the baby the better? Well, now they are pushing to kill babies for any reason, at any time have you changed your tune? Do you now accept and support babies being killed right up until the very end of pregnancy or do you have an ounce of decency left in you and say kill it asap only?
Well someone obviously isn't biased at all.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:01 pm
Well, you say that killing a viable life is a woman’s choice, so anything else you say to me is gibberish. You seem angry in tone.
No dear, it's you that is angry because I'm not falling into your trap. Congrats you are morally superior. Here's a cookie and a trophy. Bye now
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:04 pm

No dear, it's you that is angry because I'm not falling into your trap. Congrats you are morally superior. Here's a cookie and a trophy. Bye now
😘
Anonymous 13

Unread post

Murder is a legal term. Abortion isn’t illegal, ergo it can’t be murder.
Dylexsmommy wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:16 pm I've never supported abortion. I believe its murder. But i also believe in a womans right to choose.
Thats all. Only her right to choose.
Anonymous 13

Unread post

That’s such logical fallacy. Women aren’t having full-term abortions just because. It’s an illogical argument.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:50 pm That’s such logical fallacy. Women aren’t having full-term abortions just because. It’s an illogical argument.

Lol, well, it is possible for them to, and that’s what she did say. She supports the right for a woman to go in the day before her due date and abort. You don’t think that there are maniac doctors who wouldn’t deem a woman mentally unable to handle it and perform the medically necessary procedure? What world are you living in? It’s not an argument. It’s what she said.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:09 pm
Anonymous 13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:50 pm That’s such logical fallacy. Women aren’t having full-term abortions just because. It’s an illogical argument.
Lol, well, it is possible for them to, and that’s what she did say. She supports the right for a woman to go in the day before her due date and abort. You don’t think that there are maniac doctors who wouldn’t deem a woman mentally unable to handle it and perform the medically necessary procedure? What world are you living in? It’s not an argument. It’s what she said.
My supporting of a woman's rights to do what she wishes with her body still does not change the fact that you are trying to make the claim based on a logical fallacy. Of course I would give a ridiculous answer to an equally ridiculously presented situation. I'm a pragmatist and realist. I don't react to knee jerk fallacies. A woman going in and aborting a fetus the day before her due date is not realistic and does not actually occur. But would I support it anyways even though it medically has never occurred and would never occur in the medical field? Sure, because until the second that fetus is removed from the woman's body it is technically a parasite living within it's host and thus it is the host's choice what to do with it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic