Old days on cafemom on the topic of abortion.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Remember when some of you used to be pro-abortion but would say the sooner you kill the baby the better? Well, now they are pushing to kill babies for any reason, at any time have you changed your tune? Do you now accept and support babies being killed right up until the very end of pregnancy or do you have an ounce of decency left in you and say kill it asap only?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:44 pm Remember when some of you used to be pro-abortion but would say the sooner you kill the baby the better? Well, now they are pushing to kill babies for any reason, at any time have you changed your tune? Do you now accept and support babies being killed right up until the very end of pregnancy or do you have an ounce of decency left in you and say kill it asap only?

Bored?
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t remember anyone, ever saying that on cafemom...
Anonymous 1

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:51 pm I don’t remember anyone, ever saying that on cafemom...
I don't give a damn if you remember it or not. Answer the other question. Do you support killing babies at the very end of pregnancy for any reason or not?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:55 pm
ReadingRainbow wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:51 pm I don’t remember anyone, ever saying that on cafemom...
I don't give a damn if you remember it or not. Answer the other question. Do you support killing babies at the very end of pregnancy for any reason or not?

Are you drinking?
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't give a damn if you remember it or not. Answer the question. Do you support killing babies at the very end of pregnancy for any reason or not?
I’m not sure you’ll get many people conversing with you if you speak to them that way...
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

I miss many things about cafemom.
I don't ever remember this particular debate.
I'm prolife
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Be right back. Let me get comfortable.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't remember anyone saying that on CM.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I don't know if she is but with a start like that, we may all need to!
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:56 pm

Are you drinking?
Locked Previous topicNext topic