Old days on cafemom on the topic of abortion.

Anonymous 13

Unread post

Words matter. Which is why your murder claim is wrong.
Dylexsmommy wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:14 am
Anonymous 13 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:03 am Are you drunk? You clearly couldn’t do that and have it be legal. What a bizarre argument.
Dylexsmommy wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:37 am

I suppose then that since abortion isn't illegal I could murder someone and call it retroactive abortion and nobody would bat an eye since abortion isn't illegal.
Semantics matter.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 15 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:53 am :roll:
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:24 pm
HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:09 pm
Lol, well, it is possible for them to, and that’s what she did say. She supports the right for a woman to go in the day before her due date and abort. You don’t think that there are maniac doctors who wouldn’t deem a woman mentally unable to handle it and perform the medically necessary procedure? What world are you living in? It’s not an argument. It’s what she said.
My supporting of a woman's rights to do what she wishes with her body still does not change the fact that you are trying to make the claim based on a logical fallacy. Of course I would give a ridiculous answer to an equally ridiculously presented situation. I'm a pragmatist and realist. I don't react to knee jerk fallacies. A woman going in and aborting a fetus the day before her due date is not realistic and does not actually occur. But would I support it anyways even though it medically has never occurred and would never occur in the medical field? Sure, because until the second that fetus is removed from the woman's body it is technically a parasite living within it's host and thus it is the host's choice what to do with it.
Aren't you glad your mommy didn't remove her little parasite? You know, since it's no big deal and all.
Realistically I wouldn't have known if she did so you're right, it's not a big deal. Your mom should have swallowed hers
Anonymous 16

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:01 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:54 pm
HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:49 pm
Oh, sorry. Why are you so angry?
Oh so you're going that route? The route of assuming my emotional state based on a rather blase' comment because it disagrees with your stance when you can't dictate tone or sarcasm over the written word to try to continue an argument you already lost? Okay then, you have fun with that.
Well, you say that killing a viable life is a woman’s choice, so anything else you say to me is gibberish. You seem angry in tone.
Speaking of gibberish, and appearing to be angry, do you have a mirror?
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:15 pm Yep! Should I pass it over to ya? :lol:
madfoodie wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:48 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:59 pm Be right back. Let me get comfortable.
Got popcorn?
Yes please.
i want candy!
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

OMG, just STFU. F***ing troll.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Anonymous 17

Unread post

Maybe I’m just cold but I really don’t care. Not my body, not my baby, not my problem.
Anonymous 18

Unread post

I am pro abortion and am fine with it until about 18wks. I know that is long but sometimes due to testing they can't be done before then.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Only a right wing pro life troll would say they are a pro-abort.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Anonymous 17 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:03 pm Maybe I’m just cold but I really don’t care. Not my body, not my baby, not my problem.
I don’t think you’re cold.
It looks like you are going to let other people care about their own personal lives and you won’t try to dictate what they should do!
That’s good!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Someone earlier said something like until the very second that the fetus is removed from the woman's body it is a parasite and it's the host's choice to do with that parasite what she wants.

Yeah...but imagine if these 2 preemie parasites had been nixed rather than delivered:

Albert Einstein
Charles Darwin

I'm thinking that these last minute abortions are few and far between. But I surely hope I'm right.
Locked Previous topicNext topic