Robbing Contest Is Live!

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Good Luck!

Users who are involved in the contest have a purple name.
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Don’t forget to send me your logs at the end of the week!
🤓The Admin 🤓
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

sadly, this isn't as fun as i thought it would be. getting a successful robbery seems exponentially harder than it used to be. and the random gifting of bonus points seems to have stopped so you basically have to post a shit ton, which i don't have a lot of time to do. and if someone robs you of all points you can't even rob back cause you don't have enough points to cover the damage if it's unsuccessful (which the chances are high it will be). this is me stomping my feet and crying like a toddler. :D
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The bonus points haven’t changed so you should still get those. I was expecting more people to join in so I lowered the chances of a successful robbery to make it harder.
mojogirl wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:02 am sadly, this isn't as fun as i thought it would be. getting a successful robbery seems exponentially harder than it used to be. and the random gifting of bonus points seems to have stopped so you basically have to post a shit ton, which i don't have a lot of time to do. and if someone robs you of all points you can't even rob back cause you don't have enough points to cover the damage if it's unsuccessful (which the chances are high it will be). this is me stomping my feet and crying like a toddler. :D
🤓The Admin 🤓
Deleted User 638

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:02 am sadly, this isn't as fun as i thought it would be. getting a successful robbery seems exponentially harder than it used to be. and the random gifting of bonus points seems to have stopped so you basically have to post a shit ton, which i don't have a lot of time to do. and if someone robs you of all points you can't even rob back cause you don't have enough points to cover the damage if it's unsuccessful (which the chances are high it will be). this is me stomping my feet and crying like a toddler. :D

I'm down to 2.64 points. It sucks.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Who won big? Anyone?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The contest started on the 21st and runs for 2 weeks ending on September 4th.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:37 pm Who won big? Anyone?
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Thanks for the info, Skip. I guess I should take a few minutes and re-read all about the contest. Don't know enough about it. :)
12skipafew wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:52 pm The contest started on the 21st and runs for 2 weeks ending on September 4th.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:37 pm Who won big? Anyone?
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:28 pm

I'm down to 2.64 points. It sucks.
I feel your pain.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:37 am Don’t forget to send me your logs at the end of the week!
How do we send these and what date do you want them?
Locked Previous topicNext topic