Thank you for everything you do, Skip!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:33 am
mojogirl wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:25 am can a user be banned if they continue to post topics in the wrong group? asking for a friend.
Or at least have their anon taken away. She has stated that she posts anon because she knows she won’t get replies if she posts with her SN
But we all know who she is. And if you ask me we should all ignore her posts. I get it we are all here for attention me included. But we're not helping her. And troll or not idk, but she needs it.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:20 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:33 am
mojogirl wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:25 am can a user be banned if they continue to post topics in the wrong group? asking for a friend.
Or at least have their anon taken away. She has stated that she posts anon because she knows she won’t get replies if she posts with her SN
But we all know who she is. And if you ask me we should all ignore her posts. I get it we are all here for attention me included. But we're not helping her. And troll or not idk, but she needs it.
I agree about the ignoring. We're adults. There are some people that are nice to her and like her, so they can comment. If she annoys you, don't look! LOL
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Just want to take the opportunity to thank you Skip for everything you do and all the effort you put in to give us a nice little spot to hang out.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Thank you !!!!
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thank you!!!

I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s not frequented the group as often because of certain posts.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I recall voicing many of the complaints , on the old CM, regarding a certain poster, and being told to ignore her, and to back out of her posts if I don't like it. It's funny how opinions have changed.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:07 pm I recall voicing many of the complaints , on the old CM, regarding a certain poster, and being told to ignore her, and to back out of her posts if I don't like it. It's funny how opinions have changed.
I don't quite understand it either. I mean if you want to get technical - Every post that's not a "confession" shouldn't be in this group. But the "religious" ones are the ones complained about?

Who are we trying to kid?
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

jas wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:17 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:07 pm I recall voicing many of the complaints , on the old CM, regarding a certain poster, and being told to ignore her, and to back out of her posts if I don't like it. It's funny how opinions have changed.
I don't quite understand it either. I mean if you want to get technical - Every post that's not a "confession" shouldn't be in this group. But the "religious" ones are the ones complained about?

Who are we trying to kid?
Ain't nobody mad but the devil. Lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic