Not sure if I would feel cursed, lucky, or both.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Yesterday former NASCAR racer Dale Earnhardt Junior, his wife, 1 yr old daughter, dog, and 2 pilots were involved in an airplane crash. The airplane landed a very bumpy landing and went off the runway smashed into a metal fence where it burst into flames landing in the road. The plane was also carrying over 1,000 gallons of fuel. Everyone was able to get out with Dale jr having some cuts and bruises. He had a fiery crash in a car in 2004 where he suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns and has had a few crashes that caused many concussions which is why he finally retired. His dad died in 2001 in a car crash during a race and mom recently died after a battle with cancer. If I were him I would start feeling like me and my family were cursed or maybe lucky I had 9 lives. It's just crazy and they were incredibly lucky the whole plane didn't explode or something.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not cursed, he has a very dangerous job. Same job his dad had.

Cancer? Well that’s pretty common.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Neither.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Neiter
Anonymous 2

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:39 pm Not cursed, he has a very dangerous job. Same job his dad had.

Cancer? Well that’s pretty common.
And people walk away from flaming plane crashes all the time with cuts and minor scratches...
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I'd say lucky, cause most people wouldn't walk away from a plane crash like that.

Glad he and his family and the pilots are all ok!
Deleted User 670

Unread post

As you mentioned, the Erndharts have been racing a long time.
Locked Previous topicNext topic