You married a level 2 S*x offender how exactly did you think that was going to work

QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

There is a little girl in my daughter's preschool class whose father is a class 2 S*x offender. Mom is bitching because she feels her Kids are being excluded. Their dad can't come to school or any place a kid will be. Like parks, trampoline parks etc... She married him knowing this. She had Kids with him knowing this. She keeps asking me to have a play date with her kid. Answer is no.The answer is no with all the parents. We don't want any association with this family and we definitely don't want this family to know our addresses. Some how this bitch blames is because of her choices. Today I was picking up my daughter and she confronted me with why her daughter wasn't invited. I told her truth that I don't want a S*x offender knowing anything about my family and she told me I was being unfair to her daughter and I was excluding them. No honey I'm not discriminating against anyone. Your children are being discriminated because of your bad choices. Not mine and not anyone else's. You chose this life and your children are suffering. Thats on you. Yes I know was a little bitchy but damn use your F***ing brain and stop blaming others for your shit
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Shockingly I agree with you.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

How do you know about the dad’s S*x offender status? No one background checked me when I signed my kids up for preschool....
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:02 pm How do you know about the dad’s S*x offender status? No one background checked me when I signed my kids up for preschool....
When a S*x offender moves in the neighborhoods are notified
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:58 pm Shockingly I agree with you.
Proof right there the world is ending
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

She must have been desperate if she married a S/O. No way would I have anything to do with them
Deleted User 670

Unread post

What exactly was he accused of doing? Was he a teen who had S*x with another teen or is he a pedophile and was molesting children. If he is a registered pedophile, then why hasn't CPS taken their children away?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:04 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:02 pm How do you know about the dad’s S*x offender status? No one background checked me when I signed my kids up for preschool....
YDS goes to preschool with kids from 4 different towns. Clearly I don’t want my children around S*x offenders, but I’m genuinely curious how I would know.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I will never understand these pathetic women who are so F***ing desperate for dick that they get involved with these monsters. There are millions of men on the planet who AREN'T rapists and child molesters and a convicted S*x offender is the best she could do?!?
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:10 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:04 pm
YDS goes to preschool with kids from 4 different towns. Clearly I don’t want my children around S*x offenders, but I’m genuinely curious how I would know.
You should be able to look up S*x offenders in your specific area.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic