I know it's too soon to..

stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:40 am Date. I'm not.

But, I met a friend, and the thought of him being around makes me feel safe.

He is a single father with a six year old son, his wife died three years ago, tragically.

Christian. Prays. Study's the Bible, humble, just the sweetest guy. He works for a charity company, and is a body builder.

Just in case Del tries to hurt me, David will knock him out.

Still, I hope not. I am tired of drama..

I never went to the other side, he is a white guy.. it doesn't matter. Race is no factor.

He is looking for a wife..

There's better options.

Still, we are just friends.

Pray for me.

Long road ahead..

Listen to me. You are spiraling. You need to contact your Dr. You need to seek help, not men.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

stilltfez wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:16 am

He is a single father with a six year old son, his wife died three years ago, tragically.

Christian. Prays. Study's the Bible, humble, just the sweetest guy. He works for a charity company, and is a body builder.

I never went to the other side, he is a white guy.. it doesn't matter. Race is no factor.

There's better options.

Pray for me.

Long road ahead..

Listen to me. You are spiraling. You need to contact your Dr. You need to seek help, not men.
I can't be admitted. And hate the anxiety medication, it makes it worse. My youngest is having surgery Friday.

Pre-op tomorrow.

He stepped on glass in May, went to the ER and a piece way up by his bone couldn't be removed. They sent him to an orthopedic surgeon, he let it heal like that. All was well until two weeks ago, leg spams, foot pain, he can't walk on it. They going in...

I wish he did not have to go through this..

I'm ready to fast forward this life to the end..

Not death. Just better..
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No no no! Put the brakes on and focus on you.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

She needs a long stay at an inpatient facility.

There's better options.

Pray for me.

Long road ahead..

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Yes it's way to soon you need to focus on yourself and your kids for awhile. Both you and your kids need to heal and have time to deal with everything. My friend from high school left an abusive relationship. She started dating someone else like a week after they broke up even before the divorce was final. 6 months later when it was final she moved in. She has never taken the time for herself and is starting to realize that now. Going from relationship to relationship does no good for no one.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

You would benefit significantly in your life if you learn how to live independently.
Don't drag others into your chaotic drama-filled over the top radical religious beliefs. Care enough about others to protect them from your craziness.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lmao... An impatient facility...
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:04 pm She needs a long stay at an impatient facility.

There's better options.

Pray for me.

Long road ahead..

Deleted User 172

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:06 pm You would benefit significantly in your life if you learn how to live independently.
Don't drag others into your chaotic drama-filled over the top radical religious beliefs. Care enough about others to protect them from your craziness.
This. 100%
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Do you and your soon to be ex have kids together? If so, a divorce can take some time. Most states have a waiting period before it can be finalized, if minor children are involved. I just went through this myself. Filed for divorced from my husband of 16 years. Minimum 6 months wwiting period until it was finalized
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Darn autocorrect.
ReadingRainbow wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:08 pm Lmao... An impatient facility...
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:04 pm She needs a long stay at an impatient facility.

Locked Previous topicNext topic