I know it's too soon to..

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:53 am
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:48 am Are you divorced?
He was served Friday. Waiting for the judge to sign..
Get through your divorce first. Take it from someone who jumped from an abusive relationship to another one (although not abusive)
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

does he know your husband, and at least one son, is a violent criminal? does he know you plan for him to be your henchman when (WHEN, not IF) your husband retaliates with physical force?
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:30 am does he know your husband, and at least one son, is a violent criminal? does he know you plan for him to be your henchman when (WHEN, not IF) your husband retaliates with physical force?
Sheesh. It's just a week.

I told him alot..

He is sorry all that happened. But, he never volunteered to protect me from anything. That's not fair of me to even expect that. He is professional.

My son is doing well btw, and he does not have to walk to his past anymore, behind things he did as a teen.

David enjoys reading my poems, his brother has a publishing company. I spoke with him yesterday.

They love the idea behind Hear the Sound of Trumpence, all people coming together despite our differences.

He is just a special friend that I believe God brought to me to help my dream of being a writer come true.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If you are really afraid of your husband then get a restraining order now.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

EarlGrayHot wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:48 am If you are really afraid of your husband then get a restraining order now.
He's in jail and there is a stay away order in place. Still, those things never stop him from finding us.

So, I will check into other resources with the Women's Shelter.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:40 am
mojogirl wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:30 am does he know your husband, and at least one son, is a violent criminal? does he know you plan for him to be your henchman when (WHEN, not IF) your husband retaliates with physical force?

I told him alot..

He is sorry all that happened. But, he never volunteered to protect me from anything. That's not fair of me to even expect that. He is professional.

My son is doing well btw, and he does not have to walk to his past anymore, behind things he did as a teen.

David enjoys reading my poems, his brother has a publishing company. I spoke with him yesterday.

They love the idea behind Hear the Sound of Trumpence, all people coming together despite our differences.

He is just a special friend that I believe God brought to me to help my dream of being a writer come true.
Your words....
Just in case Del tries to hurt me, David will knock him out.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

EarlGrayHot wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:48 am If you are really afraid of your husband then get a restraining order now.
restraining order hasn't stopped him in the past
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Slow your roll girl.
Take some time for yourself.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:52 am
Godstar wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:40 am

I told him alot..

Your words....
Just in case Del tries to hurt me, David will knock him out.
The name David excites me. I didn't mean it. Goliath deserved it..
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:53 am
restraining order hasn't stopped him in the past
Restraining orders are not helpful at all IMO
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Locked Previous topicNext topic