I know it's too soon to..

Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:46 am He's about to make you eat raw egg shakes for breakfast lol.
Nooooo!

Lol

I know he is all about eating healthy and working out when he is off. I want to start that lifestyle too..
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

californiagirl83 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:54 am Focus on you first. The rest will follow naturally, in time.
I am working on a schedule. Fitting in work, school, family activities, therapy, appointments, chiropractor, massages, working out, hot tubs, saunas, manicure, hair done, make-up -dont own any, and shopping. Plus writing and God first. Not in that order.. lol. Oh and family and friends.. so less posting.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Met him how? In person? Online? Your husband JUST was served. You don't have to constantly have a man to feel self worth. Seriously. Take a break. You need to get your head on straight after all of the back and forth with your husband.

Please don't drag some innocent person into a violent situation. You don't know how enraged your husband will be after her gets out. You can't expect a perfect stranger to shield you from that. That's incredibly presumptuous.

As a prior poster said, I'd also stop posting his pictures. I've already found the guy. I'd take that down now.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GS, it's understandable that feeling safe is something you crave, but you've got a lot you've got to deal with and work through before a new relationship is anything you need to think about.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:00 am Met him how? In person? Online? Your husband JUST was served. You don't have to constantly have a man to feel self worth. Seriously. Take a break. You need to get your head on straight after all of the back and forth with your husband.

Please don't drag some innocent person into a violent situation. You don't know how enraged your husband will be after her gets out. You can't expect a perfect stranger to shield you from that. That's incredibly presumptuous.

As a prior poster said, I'd also stop posting his pictures. I've already found the guy. I'd take that down now.
Books a Million. He spoke to me, and conversation started while on our laptops drinking coffee last week. I told him about my book, and he is trying to help me get funding. Actually. He helped me already..
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:49 am
Inmybizz wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:46 am Yes, it is too soon.

Don’t drag this guy into a messy situation with you and your husband.. that’s how people get killed.

Don’t rely on someone else to fix your situation.

Spend time working on yourself.. getting mentally and spiritually healthy.

Settle your mind
Yes. You are right. I am being selfish. Del was served divorce papers and I hope the judge signs the next part soon!

It feels like I won't heal until next year..
I don’t think you are selfish I think you are looking for a quick fix and there isn’t one.. you have to go through the process, feel the feelings and heal.

Trust in your faith.. you will get through this.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:52 am

Don’t drag this guy into a messy situation with you and your husband.. that’s how people get killed.

Settle your mind

Edit: is he aware you are posting his photo on here.. you know someone will track him down.
I thought that it was safe, and between us girls. He knows I post in support groups, that's all.
Ok.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:49 am

Settle your mind
Yes. You are right. I am being selfish. Del was served divorce papers and I hope the judge signs the next part soon!

It feels like I won't heal until next year..
It’s been almost a year and I’m still not in a place that I’d let another person into my life. Focus on you, your kids and I hear the rest will come.
I didn’t listen to anyone’s advice after my 1st divorce & ran to someone that made me feel all the things. And that ended in misery. Another person can’t be the bandaid to your pain. You have to work on it, it’s hard and it sucks, but God will carry you through it.
If you ever want to chat, message me. (You found me on FB once)
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You need to walk before you run. Slow it down because you want your next relationship to be something of substance - not a rebound. There is nothing wrong with having a friend. But you need to work through everything that's happened to you first.
There's time :)
Nvl0707
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Too soon! You need time to heal before even thinking about a new relationship!
Locked Previous topicNext topic