Help.....on a plane and there all men around me.....

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I am not comfortable. I have the end seat and the other 2 seats have men in them. Across the aisle is a man on the end and 2 women inside. In front of me is a woman with her husband and son.

The one guy asked if I wanted help putting my bag away. I was like no just because I am a woman is that why you are asking. He said no and that I looked like I was having trouble.

I asked to change seats because I am not comfortable and the the flight attendant said she will see if anyone would switch. I dont have high hopes though because it seemed like she was laughing.

Wwyd?

In my row the one guy is just sitting there and the other is reading a book.
They are still loading the plane. I am hoping someone switches with me.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:29 am I am not comfortable. I have the end seat and the other 2 seats have men in them. Across the aisle is a man on the end and 2 women inside. In front of me is a woman with her husband and son.

The one guy asked if I wanted help putting my bag away. I was like no just because I am a woman is that why you are asking. He said no and that I looked like I was having trouble.

I asked to change seats because I am not comfortable and the the flight attendant said she will see if anyone would switch. I dont have high hopes though because it seemed like she was laughing.

Wwyd?

I wouldn't be in such a state just because I'm sitting beside men. And I wouldn't have been rude to someone who offered to help.

Are you this hysterical all of the time?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:33 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:29 am I am not comfortable. I have the end seat and the other 2 seats have men in them. Across the aisle is a man on the end and 2 women inside. In front of me is a woman with her husband and son.

Wwyd?

I wouldn't be in such a state just because I'm sitting beside men. And I wouldn't have been rude to someone who offered to help.

I just don't like men. You know they are dirty minded assholes.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:37 am

Wwyd?

I don't share your point of view. Maybe time for you to go live in a convent?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Thanks for trolling
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:00 am

How can you not we have lying cheating woman hating rapists around us everywhere. Including the white house. Women are hated and being raped all the time. Please be safe.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:05 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:00 am
How can you not we have lying cheating woman hating rapists around us everywhere. Including the white house. Women are hated and being raped all the time. Please be safe.
You poor thing ... you are sorely in need of some solid therapy.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Uh huh.. Not all men are lying, cheating, abusive turdmuffins. There are some great men out there.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Oohh you're sexist! Yay you for being intolerant of another because of their gender.
i want candy!
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Im the wrong person to ask, i play hockey 3-5 nights a week and I am the only female on our team (s). lockerroom shenanigans are fun BTW.
Locked Previous topicNext topic