Help.....on a plane and there all men around me.....

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You need a valium.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:05 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:00 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:37 am
I just don't like men. You know they are dirty minded assholes.
I don't share your point of view. Maybe time for you to go live in a convent?
How can you not we have lying cheating woman hating rapists around us everywhere. Including the white house. Women are hated and being raped all the time. Please be safe.
Because even if some rapist is there what's he going to do on a plane? He's surrounded by 500 other annoyed passengers shoved in like cattle that would like nothing better to take out their airport rage against some idiot. Just don't pick up some dude in a airport bar and chances are you'll be fine.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wouldn't do anything. I'm not scared of men.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

On a scale of one to dumb, this is idiotic. :| :?
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Come on now, this isn't even a fun attempt at trolling. Real humans can't possibly be this hysterical.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

On a flight back home a couple of months ago, I was sitting between two men. My son was on my lap. There were men and women behind me, and in front of me.

The man sitting in the outside seat asked me if I needed help getting my stuff off of the plane. He saw that I had my son with me, and commented on how well he did during the flight. I told him that would be great, and I appreciated the help. He was very kind to help me. He didn't have to even offer.

I think you need to stop being so judgmental of men. He was simply asking if you needed help. Not because you were a woman, but because he thought you really needed help. Now you're uncomfortable because you have to sit there the entire flight, and you were being rude when all he did was offer help. Seriously, I doubt anyone is going to change seats with you. Just take a nap or something.

I'm sorry if you have gone through something that makes you not like to be around men, but not all men have bad motives when they offer help. And you can't always choose who you sit next to in situations like this.

Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:13 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:05 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:00 am

I don't share your point of view. Maybe time for you to go live in a convent?
How can you not we have lying cheating woman hating rapists around us everywhere. Including the white house. Women are hated and being raped all the time. Please be safe.
You poor thing ... you are sorely in need of some solid therapy.
Totally agree.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:37 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:33 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:29 am I am not comfortable. I have the end seat and the other 2 seats have men in them. Across the aisle is a man on the end and 2 women inside. In front of me is a woman with her husband and son.

The one guy asked if I wanted help putting my bag away. I was like no just because I am a woman is that why you are asking. He said no and that I looked like I was having trouble.

I asked to change seats because I am not comfortable and the the flight attendant said she will see if anyone would switch. I dont have high hopes though because it seemed like she was laughing.

Wwyd?

In my row the one guy is just sitting there and the other is reading a book.
They are still loading the plane. I am hoping someone switches with me.
I wouldn't be in such a state just because I'm sitting beside men. And I wouldn't have been rude to someone who offered to help.

Are you this hysterical all of the time?
I just don't like men. You know they are dirty minded assholes.
Get some therapy and get the f**k over yourself.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

If who sits next to and around you matters to you, the next time you buy a ticket, be sure to purchase the seats around you, too.

But don't worry about this guy sitting next to you. He also asked a flight attendant to move him away from the crazy woman to his right.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Now I’m not the biggest fan of men or strange people in general
But what exactly is going to happen sitting next to them on a plane? There are situations where you are going to be around people, there’s nothing you can do but relax. Maybe next time have a Xanax before your flight

Or stop trolling
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Locked Previous topicNext topic