Help.....on a plane and there all men around me.....

Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’d sit there, read the book I downloaded or take a nap. You can’t be serious...are you!?!
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:29 am I am not comfortable. I have the end seat and the other 2 seats have men in them. Across the aisle is a man on the end and 2 women inside. In front of me is a woman with her husband and son.

The one guy asked if I wanted help putting my bag away. I was like no just because I am a woman is that why you are asking. He said no and that I looked like I was having trouble.

I asked to change seats because I am not comfortable and the the flight attendant said she will see if anyone would switch. I dont have high hopes though because it seemed like she was laughing.

Wwyd?

In my row the one guy is just sitting there and the other is reading a book.
They are still loading the plane. I am hoping someone switches with me.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I've got nothing...
Yogamom55
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:05 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:00 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:37 am
I just don't like men. You know they are dirty minded assholes.
I don't share your point of view. Maybe time for you to go live in a convent?
How can you not we have lying cheating woman hating rapists around us everywhere. Including the white house. Women are hated and being raped all the time. Please be safe.
You just said that women are liars and cheaters.
Yogamom55
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I'm scared of men, but how is being a bitch making your situation better?
Nvl0707
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

This has to be a troll.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sounds like you seriously need to chill out. You got upset because the guy offered to help you? Unless they're actually doing anything to bother or harass you, your reaction doesn't make much sense.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't understand why you would be uncomfortable just because there are men sitting near you. That's to be expected since slightly less than half the population is male. And you were extremely rude to the guy who offered help. You might have an injury that makes it hard to lift a bag. He was being polite to offer help. Don't be a jerk.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:29 am I am not comfortable. I have the end seat and the other 2 seats have men in them. Across the aisle is a man on the end and 2 women inside. In front of me is a woman with her husband and son.

The one guy asked if I wanted help putting my bag away. I was like no just because I am a woman is that why you are asking. He said no and that I looked like I was having trouble.

I asked to change seats because I am not comfortable and the the flight attendant said she will see if anyone would switch. I dont have high hopes though because it seemed like she was laughing.

Wwyd?

In my row the one guy is just sitting there and the other is reading a book.
They are still loading the plane. I am hoping someone switches with me.
They are all so overcome by your beauty they cant think straight. Every single man and even the women WANT YOUR MIND AND ESPECIALLY YOUR GORGEOUS BODY

NOT
Get over your hysterical fugly self
Sportsmom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I would enjoy, who cares you surrounded by all men.
Living my perfect life 💕
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Did you think you would be on a plane filled with women only?
I really have missed the trolls.
Locked Previous topicNext topic