Other (explain)
9%

Total votes: 70
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have the ability to turn off the robbing feature so the only way to gain points would be to post and the only way to lose points would be to donate or be given a warning.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 1

Unread post

No there should be rules on theft though. And there should be rules that you can't just run around taking points without also earning them. Imo the name of the game is to, post/comment and earn. And rob others of a few points not clean them completely out, and not rob them all day even before they have enough points to put in the bank.

Honestly though i think the whole point system is silly if there are no prizes.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

If you’re going to change the game in some way, I just wouldn’t allow people to bank points anymore. That way everyone can rob and be robbed.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:01 am No there should be rules on theft though. And there should be rules that you can't just run around taking points without also earning them. Imo the name of the game is to, post/comment and earn. And rob others of a few points not clean them completely out, and not rob them all day even before they have enough points to put in the bank.

Maybe people can donate things that then can be auctioned off or given away in a lottery.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:27 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:01 am No there should be rules on theft though. And there should be rules that you can't just run around taking points without also earning them. Imo the name of the game is to, post/comment and earn. And rob others of a few points not clean them completely out, and not rob them all day even before they have enough points to put in the bank.

Maybe people can donate things that then can be auctioned off or given away in a lottery.
I think that's a great idea. I'm sure there are tons of ladies on here that make things or own their own business. Id be willing donate some stuff from my shop. CBD and non CBD bath bombs and scrubs and such maybe even a small glass handpipe(but idk how many smoke pot here)
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No, I don't think it should stop.

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That’s a great idea if we can work out logistics of it. At one point I wanted to run a robbing contest where I turned off the bank and the top 3 with the most points at the end of a couple weeks gets gift cards or something but then I realized that robbing might end up causing issues.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:27 am

🤓The Admin 🤓
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I think there should be a limit as too how much you can rob a day or a week. So people are forced to post or reply if they want points
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No, all's fair in love and war.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
If anything, you have to earn the points by making posts and/or replying then you can rob.
Locked Previous topicNext topic