40%
Other (explain)
9%

Total votes: 70
Anonymous1
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:53 pm Or...how about making it that points can't be robbed until the owner of them has had them in their possession for 24 hours! :lol:

Anonymous1 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:20 pm I voted no but I think a feature where one isn't allowed to bank points until they've had them for a certain amount of time might make the game more interesting. I'm not sure how easy it would be to implement.
Anonymous1
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

That could be interesting too. From a programming perspective, it seems like it would be more difficult, but I'm not an expert.
Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:53 pm Or...how about making it that points can't be robbed until the owner of them has had them in their possession for 24 hours! :lol:

Anonymous1 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:20 pm I voted no but I think a feature where one isn't allowed to bank points until they've had them for a certain amount of time might make the game more interesting. I'm not sure how easy it would be to implement.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I know my points are being robbed, but I don't really care. I see them go up when I post, then down again, so I assume they are being taken.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I was going to look at coding up some more options, but I've had a busy few months :-(
Anonymous1
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

I had another idea, I know there's a penalty charged for failed robberies. Perhaps a percentage of that could go to the user one was attempting to rob.
Anonymous1
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

I looked over my logs from that day, and this never happened. Please stop spreading lies about me.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:03 pm
jas wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:56 am I'm kinda done with it, honestly. I don't win lotteries, I can't rob for crap but others, mainly Anon1, can sit on my page and take everything. I liked watching the total grow but now I have to either not give a shit at all, or bank every 10 minutes. It's not fun.
It's lost it's luster.
She did that to me for like an hour yesterday and kept robbing me of everything leaving only a "penny".
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't even pay attention to that, so I'm indifferent
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous1 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:15 am I looked over my logs from that day, and this never happened. Please stop spreading lies about me.
jas wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:56 am I'm kinda done with it, honestly. I don't win lotteries, I can't rob for crap but others, mainly Anon1, can sit on my page and take everything. I liked watching the total grow but now I have to either not give a shit at all, or bank every 10 minutes. It's not fun.
It's lost it's luster.
She did that to me for like an hour yesterday and kept robbing me of everything leaving only a "penny".
That's funny, cause I checked the balances the other day and sure enough, someone only had a penny, which I thought was odd. In fact, there are two people sitting right now at a penny. How would you know who this anon is? Do you only rob one person a day?
Anonymous1
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

I really don't need to know who it is, if I didn't do what they described to anyone. Like I said, I looked over my logs.
jas wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:27 am
Anonymous1 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:15 am I looked over my logs from that day, and this never happened. Please stop spreading lies about me.

That's funny, cause I checked the balances the other day and sure enough, someone only had a penny, which I thought was odd. How would you know who this anon is? Do you only rob one person a day?
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous1 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:29 am I really don't need to know who it is, if I didn't do what they described to anyone. Like I said, I looked over my logs.
jas wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:27 am

That's funny, cause I checked the balances the other day and sure enough, someone only had a penny, which I thought was odd. How would you know who this anon is? Do you only rob one person a day?
It shows what you take. You're saying it shows their balance after? Mine doesn't show that.
Locked Previous topicNext topic