He's ignoring me

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Because I drank his beer. SO is NOT a drinker, he got a free can of beer 2 months ago when we went out to eat. That beer sat in the refrigerator all of this time because he does not like beer and he is stingy so he doesn't want anyone else to have it. He's been asking for S*x since yesterday so I drank his beer today and sure enough he looked into the fridge and noticed the beer he had in there for 2 months is gone and now he is basically ignoring me. What he doesn't realize is that I wanted to be ignored and that's exactly why I had his beer. No S*x and the joke is on him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Anonymous 1

Unread post

You thrive on drama.
Go girl!!!πŸ’ƒπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It's petty. But I admit my ex used to get mad if I ate cake that was meant for him. I'd say but you're not eating it. It's literally going stale. Yds does it too. He'll bring home leftovers that no one can eat. Finally his brother or I threaten him. Then he eats them. I'm like really?
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:34 pm You thrive on drama.
Go girl!!!πŸ’ƒπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Haha I didn't even think I had drama in my life until I've read some stuff online. I couldn't imagine being drama free though.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: ↑Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:37 pm It's petty. But I admit my ex used to get mad if I ate cake that was meant for him. I'd say but you're not eating it. It's literally going stale. Yds does it too. He'll bring home leftovers that no one can eat. Finally his brother or I threaten him. Then he eats them. I'm like really?
I'm honestly irked by it but I've learned to use it to get what I want. it's so petty
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: ↑Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:39 pm
Pjmm wrote: ↑Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:37 pm It's petty. But I admit my ex used to get mad if I ate cake that was meant for him. I'd say but you're not eating it. It's literally going stale. Yds does it too. He'll bring home leftovers that no one can eat. Finally his brother or I threaten him. Then he eats them. I'm like really?
I'm honestly irked by it but I've learned to use it to get what I want. it's so petty
That I don't do. I'm not going to say I've done this hey I get cake now. I'm just going to eat it. I just get annoyed. I like cake and I take leftovers to work. If you want them eat them or I will.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It’s so odd to me that someone would be with someone that they don’t want to have S*x with. Or even like.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: ↑Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:50 pm It’s so odd to me that someone would be with someone that they don’t want to have S*x with. Or even like.
I'm just not in the mood right now
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Such is the life of a highly paid bed warmer.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Why are you with such a man baby? You did that so you didn't have to have S*x with him it sounds like a nice relationship and yes that was sarcasm.
Locked Previous topicNext topic