Restaurant that doesn't allow children

HaggardWitch
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Because adults certainly act respectfully these days. These adults are hiding their bigotry behind elitism because so many gullible people believe them. Let's ban disabeled people next; their wheelchairs block the aisle.

Ledina60 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:33 pm
HaggardWitch wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:57 pm Keep on destroying the sense of community. The despair isn't high enough.

At one time, American restaurants were White Only. I think the women agreeing with a child ban would support that too.
If parents would make sure that their children behave then they can eat in any restaurant and there wouldn’t have to be an adults only restaurant.
But that’s not how it’s working nowadays, unfortunately.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Do you really think it’s okay for kids to go to restaurants with their parents and have meltdowns or just make a lot of rude noise ?
Now days there is an epidemic of badly behaved kids and parents ignoring it , not caring if it bothers others !
I seriously do not think this is a case of “ bigotry” or “ elitism”!!!
Yikes!
It would be such a breath of fresh air , so to speak, for couples to have a peaceful, relaxing meal together and not have to deal with noise!!’
AND if there were any loud obnoxious adults there, I’d leave!
I think a classy upscale restaurant would feature civilized, low key adults. That’s what we want if we go out to eat!
HaggardWitch wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:15 pm Because adults certainly act respectfully these days. These adults are hiding their bigotry behind elitism because so many gullible people believe them. Let's ban disabeled people next; their wheelchairs block the aisle.

HaggardWitch wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:57 pm Keep on destroying the sense of community. The despair isn't high enough.

At one time, American restaurants were White Only. I think the women agreeing with a child ban would support that too.
If parents would make sure that their children behave then they can eat in any restaurant and there wouldn’t have to be an adults only restaurant.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It’s their business, their choice.

But where the hell do you all live that you run into all these crazy obnoxious kids that just ruin a whole entire night?

In my 47 years of life and 28 years of child rearing, I have only see anything like that a handful of times. Even then my night, meal, whatever wasn’t ruined. Maybe the problem isn’t the children, but the adults who’ve become the sensitive ones.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

But a special needs kid may have a meltdown and not be able to be in control.

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:05 pm
Oliviasmom72 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:52 pm It seems like it is well known the place doesn't allow kids? I would even support them if it was only certain hours like dinner...I wouldn't make a scene I would jut go else where. My kids are older anyways so it wouldn't be a big deal

I do think if kids can be banned then all these silly "service' dogs and ESA dogs can be as well. That is a whole different debate though because we all know so many "service" dogs are not actually trained service dogs.
While I agree that some service animals are not service animals that it would be horrible to ban service and support dogs. Many people actually need these animals. Not to mention the fact that it would be highly illegal
And not to mention they're much more well behaved and pleasant to be around than most toddlers :lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I would eat there every time we went out to dinner.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

hotspice58 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:39 pm But a special needs kid may have a meltdown and not be able to be in control.

That's why a restaurant that does not allow kids is a great idea. No chance of dealing with a SN kid that is having a meltdown.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:38 pm It’s their business, their choice.

But where the hell do you all live that you run into all these crazy obnoxious kids that just ruin a whole entire night?

In my 47 years of life and 28 years of child rearing, I have only see anything like that a handful of times. Even then my night, meal, whatever wasn’t ruined. Maybe the problem isn’t the children, but the adults who’ve become the sensitive ones.
If you've finally gotten out, put on nice clothes, done your make up and paid a sitter, do you REALLY want to be out enjoying yourself and have to listen to someone's kid wailing? Honestly? Kids cry. Kids scream. Parents can't instantly shut them up. You could stay home for free and hear all that.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I can’t roll my eyes hard enough at you right now.
HaggardWitch wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:15 pm Because adults certainly act respectfully these days. These adults are hiding their bigotry behind elitism because so many gullible people believe them. Let's ban disabeled people next; their wheelchairs block the aisle.

LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:47 pm
LuckyEightWow wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:38 pm It’s their business, their choice.

If you've finally gotten out, put on nice clothes, done your make up and paid a sitter, do you REALLY want to be out enjoying yourself and have to listen to someone's kid wailing? Honestly? Kids cry. Kids scream. Parents can't instantly shut them up. You could stay home for free and hear all that.
Again, it’s very rarely so chaotic that I can’t still enjoy myself.
Locked Previous topicNext topic